What do you Think Would be Reasonable for Custom Class Price?

Terrath

User
Nov 11, 2021
I personally think like $50 perma and $30 is good, cuz like ik the server needs to make money but I think $200 is just too far. Am I right or am I missing something?

You get the ability to add your own custom character, not only that, you have some supporter abilities.

Reactions: Terrath
I remember back in the day a few years ago I bought a custom class for $40 which was a pretty reasonable price. But $200 is far too overboard. I doubt it would change since it would be unfair to the players that have already spent the money.

I remember back in the day a few years ago I bought a custom class for $40 which was a pretty reasonable price. But $200 is far too overboard. I doubt it would change since it would be unfair to the players that have already spent the money.
I mean after I heard the mods' reasoning I feel like it's too high still but not to the point where they need to lower it under $50 cuz thy have to implement it and update the models manually and all that junk.

I mean after I heard the mods' reasoning I feel like it's too high still but not to the point where they need to lower it under $50 cuz thy have to implement it and update the models manually and all that junk.
Yeah the price is more reasonable if they throw in Perma Supporter (Which I think they do gathering off what the mod said.) But, people who paid for the Perma Supporter rank are still charged the full $200, I think there should probably be a discount for people with the Supporter rank, maybe take off the price of Perma Supporter for those that have already purchased it? (I think it's $90) which would make the Custom Rank $110 for those that have the rank already which is still rather overpriced.

I think because before when it was about 40-100 was because the server didnt have too many players but now because every player has to download the workshop skin theyve increased it to 200 because it makes the server slower and its already maxed out so not everyone can buy it!

Yeah the price is more reasonable if they throw in Perma Supporter (Which I think they do gathering off what the mod said.) But, people who paid for the Perma Supporter rank are still charged the full $200, I think there should probably be a discount for people with the Supporter rank, maybe take off the price of Perma Supporter for those that have already purchased it? (I think it's $90) which would make the Custom Rank $110 for those that have the rank already which is still rather overpriced.
Yeah that's reasonable.