Denied Kennith staff application

stickmanrunner

User
Nov 20, 2021
Your In-Game Name: kennith

Steam Name: stickmanrunner

Link to your Public Steam Profile:

Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older with few exceptions): I am 17.

Your discord name/tag: stickmanrunner#7251

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? No, it is not.

Have you ever been warned/kicked/banned on any Atomic Networks Servers? If yes, what for? 1 warn of RDM and 1 warn of NLR.

How much playtime do you have on the server? (24-hour minimum) I have been on for 2 days and 15 hours.

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes, I have.

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the Forums? Yes, I have.

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? I do have a microphone that I use regularly.

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers? (Please go into detail if the answer is Yes) No, I do not have previous experience in staffing.

Have you received any recommendations to apply for staff from current AtomicRP Staff Members? (If so list them below) No, I have not.

If you answered yes to the previous question, do you have experience with SAM? AWarn3? BLogs?

Why do you want to be a part of the staff team? I would like to be a part of the staff team because I don't like when people ruin the game for others so id love to help prevent that.

Why should you be accepted onto the staff team? I am online a good amount and I believe I could help a lot.

What is your time zone? mountain standard time.

What time of the day are you usually on? I am usually in the afternoon/night but could be earlier on weekends.

Note: I am not a part of the discord because I believe I was previously on it when my discord was hacked and everyone got a spam CS:GO trade message, if I can get that fixed that would be great.​

-1 Application is heavily lacking and could be a good candidate if application was takin seriously.

Apparently it seems like I didn’t put any effort even though I have, I’m not to good with putting my thoughts into words when not medicated haha, if someone can point out where I’m lacking that would be appreciated. To me most of these seem like yes or no questions.

Apparently it seems like I didn’t put any effort even though I have, I’m not to good with putting my thoughts into words when not medicated haha, if someone can point out where I’m lacking that would be appreciated. To me most of these seem like yes or no questions.
The areas where it asks for past experience or why you should be accepted into the team is kind of where you want to brag or be lengthy.

Application Denied
You may reapply for an Atomic Networks Staff Position in 2 Weeks, Please DM me (Unknown..#2441) with questions/concerns.