Accepted Edwardo Bartholomew Jones III's Staff Application

Edwardo Jones

User
Oct 12, 2021
Your In-Game Name: Edwardo B Jones III

Steam Name: Edwardo Bartholomew Jones III

Link to your Public Steam Profile:
Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older with few exceptions): I'm 14 years old, my birthday is February 20th 2007. I know I'm underage by a small bit, but I can still act mature.

Your discord name/tag: Edwardo#0122

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? For the most part. The only change is the "Bartholomew is short to a B"

Have you ever been warned/kicked/banned on any Atomic Networks Servers? If yes, what for? I've never been warned. I don't plan on being warned in the future.

How much playtime do you have on the server? (24 hour minimum) At the time of this, I have 3 days 14 hours and 4 minutes. Hopefully more on this server in the time to come.

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes, I have, I have a full understanding of the rules. I will read over them daily to be %100 sure.

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the Forums? I have. and once again I will read tonight to be even more positive.

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? I do. I usually barely use it while playing, but I would use it for moderating as its easier for the players.

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers? (Please go into detail if the answer is Yes) I have no prior experience with staffing on Gmod, but I have staffed on games like Ark: Survival Evolved. I've had to deal with really similar issues. I understand all BASIC rules that games share, but also the specific rules Atomic has.

Have you received any recommendations to apply for staff from current AtomicRP Staff Members? (If so list them below) No I haven't.

If you answered yes to the previous question, do you have experience with SAM? AWarn3? BLogs?

Why do you want to be a part of the staff team? I have a great time playing on Atomic normally, but I noticed some times its understaffed. I want to be there to help out when it is. Plus, I just want to help out with a server I plan on staying on for a long time. I've also had a lot of fun interactions on this server. I don't have as much fun on other servers like I do Atomic. Atomic staff are great individuals who are passionate and understand my issues. I wish to be as great as the current Atomic staff members.

Why should you be accepted onto the staff team? I think I'd made a good addition because if a staff member needs help with tickets, I can just switch and help with all the problems. I have online school so I can be on when staff are not. I can always be one discord message away when needed. I will not treat friends differently from other players, in my eye's rules apply to everyone, no matter who they are to me. I will also have fun on this server, while still enforcing rules.

What is your timezone? Central Standard Time

What time of the day are you usually on? 9am to 12am, but mostly 4pm. I do online school so I'm always home and available.

+/- underaged. There are requirements for an application and it doesn't matter if they fit all other traits

Accepted for Interview
Reach out to Panda Master on discord (๖ۣۜPanda#8812) within 3 days to schedule your interview.
Note: Failure to schedule your interview within 3 days will result in your application being denied.

Application Accepted
Reach out to Beta Male on Discord (Blake#6299) within 3 days to schedule your training
Note: Failure to schedule your training within 3 days will result in your application being denied