Thief Printer Bags

GooseStepp

User
Jan 8, 2022
- Allow Thieves to bag Pro printers

This change incentivizes raiding Pro Printers that just AFK in their base and withdraw as soon as they hear someone outside, and makes it more rewarding. This change also makes the META Pro Printer slightly weaker; less Pro Printers = more players actually playing/roleplaying.

+/- i dont fully agree with what you said, but what could be done is add a destroy reward for oneprints, maybe calculating how much you get by halving the total amount of money spent on upgrades? sPrinters don't do this but they are expensive without upgrades anyways.

-1 I don't agree with this.
you can farm them for 10mins(during the raid time) and you can destroy them afterwards to get a reward.

and
+/- i dont fully agree with what you said, but what could be done is add a destroy reward for oneprints, maybe calculating how much you get by halving the total amount of money spent on upgrades? sPrinters don't do this but they are expensive without upgrades anyways.
you do get a reward when destroying oneprints and sPritners, they both give you money when destroyed.

-1 I don't agree with this.
you can farm them for 10mins(during the raid time) and you can destroy them afterwards to get a reward.

and

you do get a reward when destroying oneprints and sPritners, they both give you money when destroyed.
afaik oneprints dont give money when destroyed

- Allow Thieves to bag Pro printers

This change incentivizes raiding Pro Printers that just AFK in their base and withdraw as soon as they hear someone outside, and makes it more rewarding. This change also makes the META Pro Printer slightly weaker; less Pro Printers = more players actually playing/roleplaying.
No one uses the printer bags anyways