Denied healthyamericanguy Staff Application

healthyamericanguy

User
Dec 8, 2021
Username: healthyamericanguy

◈ Your In-Game Name: kromo

Link to your Public Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198882067357/

Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older with few exceptions): 18

Your Discord (with tag): kromo#0387

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? Yes

Have you ever been warned on AtomicRP? Yes

Please detail all of your warns and bans.

Class 4: Hate Speech. I was in the mayors office in a small corner with only me and my buddy and I said the hard r on accident. 1/04/2022

Class 5: Sexual Harassment: I said 123 for ERP in chat and George Biden said 123 so I went up to him and said something about jacking off his balls and then he got me banned for 2 weeks. I am going to try to appeal this one at a later date because I don't believe this was harassment. (Note my whole convo with him lasted less than 5 seconds)

1 ban: Compromising player security: I jokingly said "whats this guys IP" and sent a fake latitude longitude line in my private discord. I have talked it over with the person in question and have since been unbanned and have learned from my mistake.

How much playtime do you have on the server? 4 weeks and 20 hours.

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? No

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? No

What is your time zone? EST

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? I get on around 5 PM and play until 12.

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? I want to be part of the staff team because I enjoy this server very much and just generally be more involved. Another reason I will not lie over is the fact you get free supporter which I want. Last reason I want to be staff is because I have experienced waiting 15 minutes for a staff to take a ticket which is just really annoying so why not fix it myself?

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? I think I should be accepted onto the staff team because I am a very active user and the staff team needs more staff to handle their large playerbase.

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you. I know I have been warned for some bad stuff before but I haven't been warned at all since I got back from my ban. The reason I point this out is to say that I have self control and know how to act, before I was banned I didn't realize how much I actually liked being on the server so I didn't take the rules too seriously. I now, However, realize that I would very much like to partake in the server more and preserve my time here for as long as possible.

Last edited:
-1 its not about self control when you say the hard r, its about having decent morals and just being a normal person. I do not think someone who said the hard r 2 weeks ago because he "said it on accident" should be considered for staff.

+1 i feel like you have been active on the server a lot and know about the rules. In the past there has been some warns that may have caused you to gain a rep on being Mingy. I give you this plus one in hopes you get your shit together and actually take the role seriously.

App is kinda lacking doesn't seem to motivated. And like swag said that's not even something that should just be in your normal vocabulary. It should never just slip out. You should never have to watch your self to be sure you don't say that.

App is kinda lacking doesn't seem to motivated. And like swag said that's not even something that should just be in your normal vocabulary. It should never just slip out. You should never have to watch your self to be sure you don't say that.
wouldnt watching what you say a good thing?

-said the r slur. I'm sure those don't come out on accident unless your use to saying it

-kind of bad app its lacking and it just seems like your explaining your warns. we want to know about you not your warns

-/+ never really met you

goodluck!

-1 Harsh warns but the explainations help slightly. However the application is not showing a lot of effort to help prove you are motivated to show you have changed. Its a lot of immaturity from those warns and the application is not showing to me you want to prove that wrong. Sorry but I have to minus 1 this application.

-1 zero effort shown on the application.
-1 unfortunate warns. Nothing is an accident when it comes to saying something racist. It came out of your mouth for a reason (like swag said it's about having good morals).

Last edited:
- Hard r on accident? Sounds like a joke.
- Class V and Class IV
-Low effort app
- I would + your playtime on the server but It just seems you've been spending it trolling

Last edited: