Accepted NICØ Staff Application

NICØ

User
Jan 22, 2022
Username: NICØ

◈ Your In-Game Name: Nico

Link to your Public Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198411147613/

Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older): 15

Your Discord (with tag): ₦ÎℭØ#5512

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? Yes

Have you ever been warned on AtomicRP? No

How much playtime do you have on the server? 2 days & 5 hours

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? No

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? No

What is your time zone? PST

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? 3:00 PM

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? The reason I would like to be on the staff team is that I would like to help the community, especially in the low-populated server because on those servers people break a lot of rules but I would still put the same amount of effort into any other server but even if there are 5 or 100 people in 1 server and I would stop them from breaking any rules to make the experience better for everyone but for example, people will do anything to ruin other peoples experience and that could be the main reason why most people won't join. another reason I would like to be on the staff team is that I do see a lot of toxicity at staff members and I wanna make sure it's clear with most people even if one person can understand that they are just trying to do their job and that can make it more helpful with everyone because it will make the community and staff team communicate better while in a staff ticket on discord or in-game.

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? In general, I'm Charismatic because that makes people feel better once there around me which can help out when a staff member or a person in the community might be in VC so I can cheer them up so they can perform better as a Staff member or RP better in-game so more people would stay in the server also knowing that the server will be better in RP wise that makes other players want to join which can help the whole server by more RP.

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you. Well, I do enjoy editing videos and just chilling in the VCs with the community but I guess I can sometimes lack being on the server If I were ever to become staff that would motivate me more to be on the server.

Last edited:
-1 Not very much detail put into the 2 main questions. I Would like to see some more detail then i will change my vote to a +1
Thanks for the advice and just revised the 2 main questions please do let me know what you think

Pros:

Detail is great on the questions (can see you revised them after constructive criticism from Dark)

0 Warnings

Good spelling and grammar.

Have seen this user in-game a few times, has always been well structured and polite.

Neutrals:

Age - Scraping the minimum but I guess you can't change that :LOL:

Playtime - Scraping the minimum too

Overall: +1

Last edited:
+1 Good app hope to see you on the team soon
Same here

Pros:

Detail is great on the questions (can see you revised them after constructive criticism from Duck)

0 Warnings

Good spelling and grammar.

Have seen this user in-game a few times, has always been well structured and polite.

Neutrals:

Age - Scraping the minimum but I guess you can't change that :LOL:

Playtime - Scraping the minimum too

Overall: +1

I thank you for a very good format response and yes I'm scraping by the edge lol

Application Accepted
Reach out to Potompatomp#6597 on Discord to schedule your training.
Congratulations on your acceptance, for answers to any questions/concerns, please reach out to the Management Team on our Discord (discord.atmc.cc)​