Jesse bee

Steam Name:
treemod

Link to your Public Steam Profile: :
Sorry don’t know how

Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older):

Your discord name/tag:
treemod364#6089

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP?
No its not.

Have you ever been warned/kicked/banned on any Atomic Networks Servers? If yes, what for?
Yes, RDMED because the dude was annoying but i have never been kicked or banned before.

How much playtime do you have on the server? (24 hour minimum)
2 days 48 mins.

Have you read up on our rules fully?
Yes i have.

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the Forums?
Yes i have.

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis?
yes.

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers? (Please go into detail if the answer is Yes)
Yes but a few years ago on a friends server but has now shut down, i was a staff member and just helped around the server.

Have you received any recommendations to apply for staff from current AtomicRP Staff Members? (If so list them below)
No i have not.

If you answered yes to the previous question, do you have experience with SAM? AWarn3? BLogs?

Why do you want to be a part of the staff team?
Yes i do.

Why should you be accepted onto the staff team?
I love this server and have been looking for a server to help staff and make the servers community, I have been looking for servers for a while now what i would constantly play on and everything is simple to use and when i found this one i have no played on another server.

What is your timezone?
Australia Eastern standard time

Why do you want to be a part of the staff team?
Yes i do.
The question is not asking if you want to be a staff but WHY you would like to become a staff member. We can see that you would like to become a staff member because you are creating an application.

The application looks like you made it in 5 minutes. I would recommend going back over your application and give the community a more in-depth reason on why you want to be a staff member and why you should be accepted as one.

Your one sentence on why you should be accepted is not very convincing and does not show us that we should but some extra trust in you by becoming a staff member.
Try to put more time and effort into the application, this is a written representation of you and right now its not looking so great.

-1 The app is really short, and I don't think I've seen you.
I would do what Shav said and update the app to make it a little more convincing.
Good luck!

Very short staff application, plus, I've never seen you around the server. You didn't even bother to answer one of the questions either. I would try to make yourself more present around the community and put more effort into making applications. Take this as if you were having to give a application to colleges, Don't slack on it.

Application Denied
You may reapply for an Atomic Networks Staff Position in 2 Weeks, DM a Senior Moderator or above with questions/concerns.