Denied NutInUrMom's Staff Application

DadOnOnlyFans

Ur Ex Doge Mod on Atomic DarkRP
User
Jul 27, 2021
Your In-Game Name: NutInUrMom (Edit, Changed name to "Vato Bell".

Steam Name: NutInUrMom (changed steam name to (Vato Bell).

Link to your Public Steam Profile: : https://steamcommunity.com/id/trillgod/

Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older): 15

Your discord name/tag: NutInUrMom#0001 (Name changed to "Vato Bell#0001"

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? Yes

Have you ever been warned/kicked/banned on any Atomic Networks Servers? If yes, what for? I have 2 warn's and 1st warn was for "ignoring staff", 2nd one was for 1st offense RDM.

How much playtime do you have on the server? (24 hour minimum) 1 day 4 hours.

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the Forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? I have a microphone but only use it when im in an RP scene.

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers? (Please go into detail if the answer is Yes) I was a TMod on a DRP server called SaikoRP, I became a TMod before the server shut down for 1 week and 2-4 days.

Have you received any recommendations to apply for staff from current AtomicRP Staff Members? (If so list them below) No

If you answered yes to the previous question, do you have experience with SAM? AWarn3? BLogs? Not much as i didn't have much sits.

Why do you want to be a part of the staff team? I want to become a staff member because I always find it fun to staff on Gmod servers. Its a things that i really enjoy doing. I love helping out servers and helping out by moderating. I also like helping out new people that are new to either Gmod or DarkRP or both and by teaching them the basics of what not to do. I feel like i would also be a big helping to the team for example if there is only one staff member on the server., I can always be there to help out and help moderating the server. I also want to the good for the server and to have a good reputation and to always help people that are in need. For example, When people are minging or just breaking any rule in general and and that are annoying any other players, I want to always be there to help and to deal with the person that might be causing or doing any one of those things. Helping out is a good deed and that’s why i want to be staff and i want to keep on giving out the best experience for the new and OG people that are playing on the server

Why should you be accepted onto the staff team? I believe that I show many staffing qualities as I has staffed on a server and that I have many experiences with being a staff member and how to always handle people and how to always make the right call and judgement. I believe I am quite mature and am always serious when it comes to dealing with people. I also believe I am pretty active I play the server basically all day Gmod is really the only game that I play when i got the game. I also believe that I am pretty fair when it comes to judging what I should do when I am in a sit, I am never biased even if I have a friend that is in my sit, I play Gmod all day and night so that gives me time and the opportunity ti be helping out the people in the server that are facing any issues or that don’t understand something. Trust me when i say this, I will always treat players equally and fair.

What is your timezone? Pacific Standard Time/ P.S.T

Last edited:
+1 Friendly person and also was in the sit area with me while taking sits. I approve of this person. Also, nice staff application looks like you worked on it.

+/-
Never seen you before. The application is good though. Could use a little more playtime.
Good luck!

-Never seen you
-You have a low playtime
-
application is decent
-rdm+ignoring staff warns
For me its a -1

I Like this staff application. It looks like you just some time into it and trying to explain why you would be a good fit for our team. But I do feel like you should get some more play time on the server. With more play time you will be able to get to know the community better and people can form a better opinion about you then just off your application

Side note: I would recommend changing your name to something else. Having “NutInUrMom” as your name is not a good look for a staff member. But this is just my own opinion.

+/-

Never seen you before and NutInYourMom isnt the name of a staff member i would even trust, nor do i think its even an appropriate name for a 15 year old.

++/- app is great but your name shows lack of maturity. Other than that i think you'd Be a good fit, Good Luck!

-/+ I've seen you on the server a few times but never got to actually get to know you. I personally feel like the app could've been a little better. Some of the sentences feel kind of rushed

+1 The app is good, and I think I've seen you a couple of times in sits. The warns can be worrying, but it happens to everyone, and as long as he doesn't get any more it should be fine imo.
Try to get to know some people on the server and Good luck!

Update on this app.
I have literally seen and heard you say "edp 445 is a fucking gay ass name". And was harassing a dude just because he kidnapped you once.

The same guy you were harassing also said you used the n-word with the Hard R.

From all the playtime I have spent with him, this guys a literal minge.

Last edited:
Update on this app.
I have literally seen and heard you say "edp 445 is a fucking gay ass name". And was harassing a dude just because he kidnapped you once.

The same guy you were harassing also said you used the n-word with the Hard R.

From all the playtime I have spent with him, this guys a literal minge.
Yep hes hard cappin on that one didn't say the Hard ER nor the N word, Yeah i said hes that because this guy is a troll telling lies to the staff about me when we were in a sit., He kidnapped me twice actually.

Yep hes hard cappin on that one didn't say the Hard ER nor the N word, Yeah i said hes that because this guy is a troll telling lies to the staff about me when we were in a sit., He kidnapped me twice actually.
So what if he kidnapped you, thats his RP job. You shouldnt have called him gay and been harassing him. I literally watched both you and him in that situation. You were going into his house calling him names and what not.

So what if he kidnapped you, thats his RP job. You shouldnt have called him gay and been harassing him. I literally watched both you and him in that situation. You were going into his house calling him names and what not.
He tried to kidnap me twice before even waiting 20 minutes, He broke NLR and Lying to staff if we are going to do this which is no need we can take this to PM's if you would like, And i only called him gay not any other names so i dont know what you are on about.

He tried to kidnap me twice before even waiting 20 minutes, He broke NLR and Lying to staff if we are going to do this which is no need we can take this to PM's if you would like, And i only called him gay not any other names so i dont know what you are on about.
You should have reported it to a moderator if he was breaking the rules, rather than harassing him and calling him gay.

I have actually they just let him off with a verbal.
That was before he gave him a verbal, Lets take this to PM's if you want to keep going, And i didn't say the N word nor the hard ER you cant believe what someone says without any evidence. Was there any evidence of him catching me saying the N word or Hard ER?

That was before he gave him a verbal, Lets take this to PM's if you want to keep going, And i didn't say the N word nor the hard ER you cant believe what someone says without any evidence. Was there any evidence of him catching me saying the N word or Hard ER?
Even if you didnt say the N word, Hatespeech and calling someone gay is a class 4 and not very mod like.

Why do people always wanna take shit to DM's when they get called out on doing dumb shit.

This is a public staff app. If they make you mod the likeliness you get banned for Staff Abuse is probably pretty high considering you dont even have the maturity to not throw slurs at people and harass them. Would much rather you just play the game without being staff, rather than become staff, abuse, and get banned.