Jul 27, 2021
USA
Your In-Game Name: ☏ | Gamingislit

Steam Name: ☏ | Gamingislit

Link to your Public Steam Profile: :

Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older): 17

Your discord name/tag: Gamingislit#2806

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? Yes

Have you ever been warned/kicked/banned on any Atomic Networks Servers? If yes, what for? No

How much playtime do you have on the server? (24 hour minimum) At the moment I have 1 day and 44 minutes

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the Forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers? (Please go into detail if the answer is Yes) I have not been a Staff member on a Gmod server but I have been the owner and staff of countless other servers with games including Rust,Mordhau,Unturned

Have you received any recommendations to apply for staff from current AtomicRP Staff Members? (If so list them below) No, I have not

If you answered yes to the previous question, do you have experience with SAM? AWarn3? BLogs? No

Why do you want to be a part of the staff team? I want to be a part of the staff team because I've played DarkRP for a while and I feel like it's about time I actually contribute to the server. I feel like if I were to be added to the staff yeam I would put hours in and make sure that everyone is following the rules.

Why should you be accepted onto the staff team? I feel like I should be accepted into the staff team because I have had experience as an admin in other games. I'm a pretty active person so you would see me on the server often. I'm also very easy going I can handle situations if I'm under pressure and I'm a pretty nice person. :)

What is your timezone? EST

Never seen you on the server. I would like you to have more playtime. The application was kinda lacking.

-/+ app is a little short and you dont have much play time. I'd say get a little more known and, work on your app to get a guarantied +1

-/+ I've only seen him once when I took his false sit. From that very short experience he seemed pretty nice. The app is pretty short. I think he needs to get to know some more staff. Good luck to u

+/- I have seen him inside of sits, but the app is pretty short.
I recommend having at least a paragraph for each bottom answer.
Good luck!

Application Denied
You may reapply for an Atomic Networks Staff Position in 2 Weeks, DM a Senior Mod or above with questions/concerns.