Accepted Idots Staff Application

Idot

User
Jul 28, 2021
Your In-Game Name: ☏ | Idot

Steam Name: ☏ | Idot

Link to your Public Steam Profile: : https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198194929358/

Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older): 18

Your discord name/tag: Idot#0756

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? The same name just doesn't have the telephone symbol.

Have you ever been warned/kicked/banned on any Atomic Networks Servers? If yes, what for? Nope.

How much playtime do you have on the server? (24 hour minimum) I have 30 hours of playtime on the server.

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes!

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the Forums? Sure have!

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes!

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers? (Please go into detail if the answer is Yes) Not on Gmod. I was a Senior Moderator on one of the biggest life RP servers in Arma 3 called Anzus Gaming. And I've been staff, as well as owned my own Mordhau server as well. And I've been admin on a few Minecraft servers as well years back.

Have you received any recommendations to apply for staff from current AtomicRP Staff Members? (If so list them below) Yes! UFTaco and Bananaman!

If you answered yes to the previous question, do you have experience with SAM? AWarn3? BLogs? None, but I can do research if needed on these.

Why do you want to be a part of the staff team? - I have a few main reasons id like to be a part of the staff team, even though I don't have that many hours on this server I've talked to some moderators, and I've talked to some as well. So far every person I've talked to on the staff team has been nothing but supportive to answering my questions when needed, as well as helping me out in-game when I am in need of a staff member, seeing this has encouraged me to apply for staff as id love to get to know the staff members more than just sits, as it seems like a nice team to be apart of. Another reason as to why id like to be a staff member, is late at night (around 4 - 6 in the morning EST) is usually when some staff members aren't able to get online as they are sleeping or busy or whatever the reason may be, I'm almost always up during these times and on the server even and some of the Mass rdmers take advantage of breaking rules when staff members aren't on and it really ruins the experience for a lot of players during that time at night id like to improve this by being there for the members that play during those late hours and ensuring that they play the game correctly and have fun without worrying about someone breaking the rules and ruining the fun. Another reason id love to join the staff team as this is another way for me to get more involved with the community, such as doing sits and helping people out, and getting to know them in more ways than just a discord call and this would help me to make new friends in the community. All of the reasons I've listed below are the main reasons as to why id love to be a staff member, to help others, and make new friends, and it's really something I'm very interested in getting into.

Why should you be accepted onto the staff team? - I feel like I should be accepted to the staff team because of my previous staffing experience. Although it may not have been Gmod the server was always full with over 100 people on at a time and I took multiple RDM cases, NVLR cases, exploiting, racism, just about anything you can think of I've dealt with it and all of these properties that I got from Anzus can be brought over to Gmod in someway. Another reason I believe I should be accepted is how active I am, I'm very active throughout the day and night, and I'm even always active on discord as well as the forums. So even if I'm not at my computer and someone needs me I'm always contactable through discord and the forums from my phone. My main objective for this is to be there for the community when an altercation arises, and deal with it accordingly, the right way, and meet lots of new people to make long-lasting friendships with the staff team and the community.

What is your timezone? EST

Thank you for taking the time to read my application.

+1 I've seen you on the forums multiple times, and you also put a lot of effort into your app.
Good luck!

+100000 great app and is always trying to talk and get to know everyone on the server. Good luck man!!

+1
Really good and detailed app, I remember having a few sits with you and you are mature and understanding. I'd like to see you get atleast an interview. Best of luck.

+1

He seems to really care about the server and has a good application.

Accepted for Interview
Reach out to Beta within 3 days to schedule your interview.
Note: Failure to schedule your interview within 3 days will result in your application being denied.

Application Accepted
Reach out to MONKEYGOD within 3 days to schedule your training
Note: Failure to schedule your training within 3 days will result in your application being denied.