Accepted Moderator Application

FelixGaming

T-Mod on Atomic RP
User
Jul 29, 2021
Your In-Game Name: My in-game name is ThiccDragon.

Steam Name:My Steam name is FelixGaming.

Link to your Public Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/id/derpiestsheep/

Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older): I am 23 years old.

Your discord name/tag: ThiccDragon is my discord name.

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP?: Yes, both of them are ThiccDragon.

Have you ever been warned/kicked/banned on any Atomic Networks Servers? If yes, what for?: No I have not been warned, kicked, or banned for any reason whilst playing.

How much playtime do you have on the server? (24 hour minimum): 37 hours.

Have you read up on our rules fully?: Yes, I have read the rules to the full extent, and understand them.

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the Forums?: Yes I have read the DRP rules.

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis?: Yes, I consistently use my microphone throughout the game, it makes it more fun in my opinion.

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers? (Please go into detail if the answer is Yes): I was a mod for a server years ago, the name escapes me, due to school and work, I had to give it up and focus on my priorities.

Have you received any recommendations to apply for staff from current AtomicRP Staff Members? (If so list them below): No I have not.

If you answered yes to the previous question, do you have experience with SAM? AWarn3? BLogs?: N/A

Why do you want to be a part of the staff team?: I would like to be a staff member due to the high number of players vs the numbers of Moderators/Admins during my playtime's. I've noticed an influx of rule breakers whether it be for breaking NLR, to straight up racism. I notice the more popular a server gets, the more trolls like to come on and ruin the game for everyone. My main goal would be to make sure everyone has a fun time on the server, without having to worry about racism, constant RDM/NRL breaking, and people just being rude in general. I've personally experienced others breaking NLR towards myself, and being RDM'd and understand how frustrating it can be, especially when you lost items. Though there are very friendly and helpful people in the server that have helped me out, and I would like to do the same. I'd like to try to give back to the server as best I can for the help and kindness I've personally received.

Why should you be accepted onto the staff team?: I'd like to be accepted to help out the server as best I can. The staff, and a lot of the players have treated me so kindly, and I'd like to return the favor by helping to keep the server friendly towards people. I've noticed some of the servers I've played on in the past tend to allow their players to do whatever they please, and those servers aren't fun to play on as their rules aren't followed by players or staff. This server is different, I've seen people try to help one another out, whether it be something minuscule or something that multiple people help with, and I want to help keep that aspect. Being staff would help me achieve that goal of making sure everyone is having a great time playing on this server.

What is your timezone?: My timezone is EST.

Thank you for your time and consideration, I'd be happy to answer any questions anyone may have. -ThiccDragon.

+1 Although I've never really seen you nor talked to you. Your application was pretty nice and well written. You seem like a cool guy!

+/- Your application has effort, but I haven't been able to talk to you yet
I'll make a decision after I talk to you.
Good luck!

+/-
I have not seen you within the server.
But your application has effort put into it.
In my opinion, I think you need a little more time within the server.
Old fuck like I am :D (who is 21)

I think you need an interview to test what you could potentially bring to the team.

+/-
I have not seen you within the server.
But your application has effort put into it.
In my opinion, I think you need a little more time within the server.
Old fuck like I am :D (who is 21)

I think you need an interview to test what you could potentially bring to the team.
Thank you! As of me writing this I currently have 2 days, 1 hour, and 13 minutes. Oh, the older you get, the worse it gets, haha!

+1 The application is good! You are a great guy as well. You deserve a chance at staff!