Your In-Game Name:
The God

Steam Name:
God

Link to your Public Steam Profile: :

Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older):

Your discord name/tag:
Fitz#8004

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP?
On the discord server my name is the same as my darkrp name

Have you ever been warned/kicked/banned on any Atomic Networks Servers? If yes, what for?
Never I have a clean record

How much playtime do you have on the server? (24 hour minimum)
3d 15h 56m

Have you read up on our rules fully?
I have

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the Forums?
I have

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis?
I have a mic and ima start to use it more often

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers? (Please go into detail if the answer is Yes)
No I have zero experience but im willing to learn along the way of being apart of the staff team

Have you received any recommendations to apply for staff from current AtomicRP Staff Members? (If so list them below)
Yes Duhhorn has recommended me saying that i would be a pretty good staff member

If you answered yes to the previous question, do you have experience with SAM? AWarn3? BLogs?
Yes ive seen people use them before its pretty easy to remember the commands and what to do

Why do you want to be a part of the staff team?
I want to be apart of the staff team because I thoroughly enjoying my time here I want to make sure that the server stays at peace at all times I really hate it when people get on just to break the rules i just would like to enforce it so the server can be clean of people who break the rules I really want this servers community to be at peace because this server is one of my favorite darkrps servers and i would hate to see it turn into chaos my Intents with the server is to keep it strong and to make sure that the players are enjoying themselves on the server and no issues are causing them to not play anymore.

Why should you be accepted onto the staff team?
I believe you should add me to the staff team because with my time on the server ive really fell in love with the darkrp server because of the players and I just really want to help players with any situation that is causing them problems I would really want to have less rule breakers and minges that are causing players problems with enjoying their time on the server in any way also my opinion is unbiased no matter what either party inside the sit trys to give me/says to me i will always just be unbiased and make sure what either party is saying is true with evidence from either logs or what one of the partys sends via discord.

+1 I have not had any issues with you, your aplication looks decent.

+1 You have respect for others and you wish everyone a good day. You are very kind, you have a way with words as well. You deserve to be staff.

Accepted for Interview
Reach out to Hez within 3 days to schedule your interview.
Note: Failure to schedule your interview within 3 days will result in your application being denied.

Application Accepted
Reach out to Beta or MonkeyGod on Discord within 3 days to schedule your training
Note: Failure to schedule your training within 3 days will result in your application being denied.