Your In-Game Name:

Ctrl*

Steam Name:

Ctrl

Link to your Public Steam Profile: :

Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older):

Your discord name/tag:

Ctrl#1964

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP?

No, Ctrl is already taken on the atomic server, so I just added a star *

Have you ever been warned/kicked/banned on any Atomic Networks Servers? If yes, what for?

Yes, MRDM, NLR.
My Mass RDM ban was due to these 3 people using their keys on the PD doors and spamming left and right click for 30/45 mins, It was really annoying but I should've just considered turning my game audio down.

My NLR ban was due to me messing with Brank and his teammate killing me, and I would come back. completely fair warning.

How much playtime do you have on the server? (24 hour minimum)

Around 1w 2d 9hrs (and going up)

Have you read up on our rules fully?

Yes I have, and I still read up on them just in case I forget anything.

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the Forums?

Yes, and I plan to go over them every few hours.

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis?

Yes, it's my main source of communication.

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers? (Please go into detail if the answer is Yes)

No, I don't.

Have you received any recommendations to apply for staff from current AtomicRP Staff Members? (If so list them below)

L3G1T
Hez
Senpai Vibes
DaddyStuffy
KingChris
Linux
Mother Kim

If you answered yes to the previous question, do you have experience with SAM? AWarn3? BLogs?

Although I haven't had prior experience using them myself., I do know how to generally use most commands thanks to other peoples help.

Why do you want to be a part of the staff team?

I want to provide a good experience to new and old players of the server, along with providing a better experience, I would love to make their days better when it gets rough. Another reason I want to be staff is because I can work under pressure when there's a large amount of tickets. Sometimes I'm also on during hours when most moderators are offline, so during those hours I can enforce the rules. My ultimate goal has always been to make people happy and provide laughter, and I feel that my goal can be achieved in the atomic server If I'm able to have some Ctrl. (funny name reference)

Why should you be accepted onto the staff team?

Recently I haven't needed to work for people and my Job has been very slow, due to this, my time has been very free. Along with my free time, I want to be a great example of a Mod and show my responsibility and maturity. Despite how much of a Clown I act on the server, I am a business person and I put my jokes to the side until I'm finished with my Job/Task's. I will go above my hours needed and take any challenge that comes towards me while moderating.

What is your timezone?

Central Time Zone

+1
Dealt with alot of tickets that you reported. You seem good. App is also OK. Goodluck

Is this the guy who spammed tickets while we were already stacked with them, then cursed me out after I kicked him for ignoring staff after multiple prior warnings to stop?

-1 for not putting me on staff recommendations :(

But seriously I would +1, he sticks the the rules and verify's with staff it he is unsure about the rules. Very easy to handle in sits and is very respectful/fun. For sure worth an interview

+1
Ngl Though wants to be staff and deserves the position works hard knows the rules and is a great person

-
Linux