Denied Beepbop's staff app

DogWillus

User
Oct 5, 2021
Your In-Game Name:Beepbop

Steam Name:Beepbop

Link to your Public Steam Profile: :https://steamcommunity.com/id/fartware/

Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older): 16.

Your discord name/tag: Beepbop?#8484.

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? yes.

Have you ever been warned/kicked/banned on any Atomic Networks Servers? If yes, what for? im not sure how many times i think like 2 for rdm.

How much playtime do you have on the server? (24 hour minimum) 3 days.

Have you read up on our rules fully? yes.

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the Forums? yes.

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? yes and yes.

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers? (Please go into detail if the answer is Yes)not garrys mod servers but rust and minecraft.

Have you received any recommendations to apply for staff from current AtomicRP Staff Members? (If so list them below) no i have not

If you answered yes to the previous question, do you have experience with SAM? AWarn3? BLogs? N/A

Why do you want to be a part of the staff team? Recently I have seen some staff struggling to get to @ msgs amongst all of the people I play with i know its not the easiest thing to get to quickly so I would like to help

Why should you be accepted onto the staff team? I've been playing for a while now and i really enjoy this server everyone is nice (most of the time) and i think it would be a fun experience as ive never modded/admined a g-mod server

What is your timezone? GMT-4

What time of the day are you usually on? 1pm to 11pm during the week most of te day on weekends

-1 skill issue (bad/ short app, lacks effort)

Have you ever been warned/kicked/banned on any Atomic Networks Servers? If yes, what for?
I'm not sure how many times i think like 2 for rdm.

You can check your warns by typing !warn upon joining the server. Class III warns and under get deleted after 2 weeks.

Application Denied
You may reapply for an Atomic Networks Staff Position in 2 Weeks, Please DM me (Unknown..#2441) with questions/concerns.