Time Rewards

Kyle Rittenhouse

User
Nov 20, 2021
Hello,

I'd like to throw an idea out there - I know at 12 hours you gain access to the advanced duplicator but I'm thinking of a UI based reward system that would reward the user based on the amount of time they have been active on the server, the rewards don't have to be anything major, but good enough to incentivise the player to continue playing. I believe that allowing a player to gain Free VIP for a short amount of time would also be a good move, allowing them to feel the experience before they decide to pledge their money into the server, a try before you buy sort of scheme. Of course, we don't need to do the same for the higher donation tiers.

Rewards:
1. 24 Hour Free VIP
2. $100,000-$1,000,000 (Increasing Reward)
3. Basic Perma Knife
4. Single Use Weaponry
5. Increased Prop Count (For the higher tiers)
6. Crates
7. Keys
8. Forum Badge (1,000 Hours)

If you'd like to see this idea put in place, please reply to this thread with a +1, if you do not like this idea, please reply to this thread with a -1 and a reason,
If there's more rewards you believe that would be a great addition onto the list too, I'd love to hear.

+1

+ Overall cool idea
+ A forum badge is cool
+ Giving players free guns would be cool since they're annoying to buy (100% LOVE this idea!)
+ Perma knife after playing a lot is great
+ Special crates/keys unlocked after a really long time of playing is a great idea

- ABSOLUTELY NOT FREE VIP AFTER 24 HOURS, rips off all of the VIP people who probably already had 24 hours when they bought it, and if you mean for 24 hours that feels kinda dumb 'cause the people with donor ranks are just gonna stare at the screen disappointed.
- Has the potential to be overly rewarding and damage the economy
- Giving money to players through this system is stupid in my opinion

This isn't a plus or minus but I feel like the increased prop count would be a decent reward, just not exciting, it'd have to be a side reward at a really high tier.

Reactions: Kyle Rittenhouse
+1 rewarding the community for time is a great idea but would have to be thoroughly planned, otherwise many exploits would be found like simply afk farming alts to earn rewards you trade off.

+1

+ Overall cool idea
+ A forum badge is cool
+ Giving players free guns would be cool since they're annoying to buy (100% LOVE this idea!)
+ Perma knife after playing a lot is great
+ Special crates/keys unlocked after a really long time of playing is a great idea

- ABSOLUTELY NOT FREE VIP AFTER 24 HOURS, rips off all of the VIP people who probably already had 24 hours when they bought it, and if you mean for 24 hours that feels kinda dumb 'cause the people with donor ranks are just gonna stare at the screen disappointed.
- Has the potential to be overly rewarding and damage the economy
- Giving money to players through this system is stupid in my opinion

This isn't a plus or minus but I feel like the increased prop count would be a decent reward, just not exciting, it'd have to be a side reward at a really high tier.
Thank you for the criticism, I can see what you mean with the Free VIP and the money easily being exploitable, yeah It will be best if those weren't incorporated now that I've thought further through it, of course the rewards would need to be thought through a lot more, I was just throwing examples out. As for items, maybe the items can be marked as untradeable when earned through the time reward system as to stop the exploits

Reactions: Terrath
Hello,

I'd like to throw an idea out there - I know at 12 hours you gain access to the advanced duplicator but I'm thinking of a UI based reward system that would reward the user based on the amount of time they have been active on the server, the rewards don't have to be anything major, but good enough to incentivise the player to continue playing. I believe that allowing a player to gain Free VIP for a short amount of time would also be a good move, allowing them to feel the experience before they decide to pledge their money into the server, a try before you buy sort of scheme. Of course, we don't need to do the same for the higher donation tiers.

Rewards:
1. 24 Hour Free VIP
2. $100,000-$1,000,000 (Increasing Reward)
3. Basic Perma Knife
4. Single Use Weaponry
5. Increased Prop Count (For the higher tiers)
6. Crates
7. Keys
8. Forum Badge (1,000 Hours)

If you'd like to see this idea put in place, please reply to this thread with a +1, if you do not like this idea, please reply to this thread with a -1 and a reason,
If there's more rewards you believe that would be a great addition onto the list too, I'd love to hear.
+1 very yes remove/nerf (add time) VIP and then its more yes