Nov 21, 2021
Your In-Game Name:
wayk31

Steam Name:
wayk31

Link to your Public Steam Profile:
https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198403455197/

Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older with few exceptions):
I'm 15 years old and next year I'll turn 16.

Your discord name/tag:
Wayk#2285

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP?
Yes but without my two numbers at the end.

Have you ever been warned/kicked/banned on any Atomic Networks Servers? If yes, what for?
I have not been warned/kicked/banned on Atomic Networks Server.

How much playtime do you have on the server? (24 hour minimum)
I have played for 1 day and 10 hours. (I know it's a pretty bad time but i spent most of it actually playing and not being AFK)

Have you read up on our rules fully?
I have read all the rules and understand them fully.

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the Forums?
Yes, I read it before making this application.

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis?
I do have a microphone although I do not use it often. Reason is the quality. By that I mean the audio from the mic picks up background noise, has a constant static and sounds like I'm in an air vent, which annoys people a lot so I don't use it.

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers? (Please go into detail if the answer is Yes)
I sadly have not been staff on any servers within Garry's Mod but I do however have good experience with staff on Discord server and other games.

Have you received any recommendations to apply for staff from current AtomicRP Staff Members? (If so list them below)
No one within the staff has recommended me here but I hope that doesn't lessen my chance of becoming a Moderator too much.

If you answered yes to the previous question, do you have experience with SAM? AWarn3? BLogs?
Yes, I do know of and can use SAM and AWarn but I haven't used them before but I'm not 100% familiar with BLogs but I can learn quickly.

Why do you want to be a part of the staff team?
I want to be apart of this communities staff team because I want to help this community rid of it's abusers and not only help the community grow (even though it's already big and still gaining popularity) and make more new people understand the game since back when I started on a different server no one really helped me understand how to play but I found my ways and now I'm here. I also want the server to be playable for all types of players whether they are new players or daily players. I find that this community is great and has the potential to be on the top one day and that's why I want to be there when it happens.

Why should you be accepted onto the staff team?
I think I should be accepted onto the staff team because of how I don't really judge a person by their appearance or attitude and by that I mean if I (for example) see someone doing RDM, instead of going straight to the point and warning them I'll ask the victim and the attacker questions like, "Why did you RDM?" or "Was there any reason for the kill?" and see if the attacker was the victim all along or actually just doing RDM. I also don't power trip and abuse my commands like some staff on different servers have done before. I'll also try my absolute best at being online more than I can and helping the community. I'm also really patient, which basically means that if a player is being annoying I'll try to communicate with him as best as I can and not just flip whenever he does one thing wrong by accident or on purpose.

What is your timezone?
Sweden. GMT+1

What time of the day are you usually on?
If it's a weekday then I'm usually on 15:25-20:00 - 3:25pm to 8pm
But if it's a weekend then I could be on from 11:00-23:30 or 02:00 - 11am to 11:30pm or 2am

Thanks for reading. I hope I get accepted! Bye. :)

+1 Good app looks like you put alot of effort into it also i have seen you arround no bad interactions goodluck <3

Accepted for Interview
Reach out to Daddy Stuffy on discord (Daddystuffy#5855) within 3 days to schedule your interview.
Note: Failure to schedule your interview within 3 days will result in your application being denied.

Application Denied
You may reapply for an Atomic Networks Staff Position in 2 Weeks, Please DM me (Unknown..#2441) with questions/concerns.