Accepted Zeref Staff Applications

Zelas

User
Nov 17, 2021
Your In-Game Name: Zeref

Steam Name: Zelas

Link to your Public Steam Profile: : https://steamcommunity.com/id/logandawg/

Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older with few exceptions): I'm Currently 21

Your discord name/tag: Zeref#2284

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP?
Yes it currently is and will be staying the same so nobody will confuse me with anther individual

Have you ever been warned/kicked/banned on any Atomic Networks Servers? If yes, what for?
I have been warned verbally once about killing someone and I apologized to said person and ask them did they loose anything or want anything afterwards from the sit

How much playtime do you have on the server? (24 hour minimum)
I currently have a total of one day nineteen hours and twenty four mins and twenty seconds, I joined your server five days ago
Have you read up on our rules fully?
I have read your rules thoroughly, they are really good and easy to understand and work with not only for the players and staff

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the Forums?
I've been currently reading over the staff information section for the pass day now and will continue to study the whole staff information

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis?
yes I have a microphone. I use it on a consistent basis unless the person cant hear what I'm saying then I would transfer over to texting.

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers? (Please go into detail if the answer is Yes)
yes I do actually. There was this star wars server that currently died I was appointed as game master to create events messing with addons and commands making fun for the player base made sure people were doing the events right. I also use to be apart of Ice Fuse Network, I made it to moderator and had to resign because the corruption that was going on within that server with the staff members. I also was a Head Dev for a Server that also died due to the owner not paying the server company the amount he owed.

Have you received any recommendations to apply for staff from current AtomicRP Staff Members? (If so list them below)

If you answered yes to the previous question, do you have experience with SAM? AWarn3? BLogs?
I do have experience with Awarn And blogs due to the servers I had to manage as a lower ranking staff member I never used SAM but will be really appreciative if you guys would teach me

Why do you want to be a part of the staff team?
I want to be staff on here because this server means a lot to me because the player base is so friendly and I'm very grateful to this community and I don't want it to be over run by minges mrdmers and trolls. I want this server to thrive and not have any problems in the future and I want to pave the way with the staff and the player base and keep it in the high numbers and I want to be apart of the giant shield that wraps the server .

Why should you be accepted onto the staff team?
Its not why I should be accepted onto the staff team honestly I don't like being picked over someone else because then that person will be upset. If I do get accepted though I will accept it with open arms and start working right away making everything is doing ok on the server and that no rules are being broken as well taking tickets when ever I can but if I'm not accepted, I would totally understand and not be upset about it and go on with my day just like the rest

What is your timezone?
Central time zone

What time of the day are you usually on?
I'm on my days off which are currently everywhere. I'm on mostly nights and midday if i can manage to have that day off and I hop off around five to 6 am in the morning but if I have that day off I get back on the server and play around on there

Last edited:
Accepted for Interview
Reach out to Pear Sauce on discord (Pear#4325) within 3 days to schedule your interview.
Note: Failure to schedule your interview within 3 days will result in your application being denied.

Application Accepted
Reach out to Ya Ming on Discord (Ya Ming Gotcha#9941) within 3 days to schedule your training
Note: Failure to schedule your training within 3 days will result in your application being denied