Denied Daddy Whipez Staff Application

whipez

User
Nov 24, 2021
Your In-Game Name: whipez

Steam Name: No0b3

Link to your Public Steam Profile: :https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199084630088/

Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older with few exceptions):
I am 15

Your discord name/tag:whipez#2874

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? YES

Have you ever been warned/kicked/banned on any Atomic Networks Servers? If yes, what for? NO IM GOOD BOI

How much playtime do you have on the server? (24 hour minimum) 1 day and more

Have you read up on our rules fully?
YES I A+ IN MY ORDER OF EVAPERATIONS

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the Forums?
yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis?
I do have a mic and i use it

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers? (Please go into detail if the answer is Yes)
Yes

Have you received any recommendations to apply for staff from current AtomicRP Staff Members? (If so list them below)
Burntwaffles i think hes sexy and told me to apply so we can cuddle

If you answered yes to the previous question, do you have experience with SAM? AWarn3? BLogs?
what???

Why do you want to be a part of the staff team?
I want to join the server to assist the players and create a good platform and fun for other players. Third reason I would like to join ATOMIC RP staff team is to help out other staff through hard times. For example, there is a cult of people minging and there's a short amount of staff online.
Thats the reason I want to join the Atomic RP staff team

Why should you be accepted onto the staff team?
I should be accepted to the staff team because I am a hard working individual that is very trustworthy, patient, and serious. Another reason I should be accepted into AtomicRP staff team is because I sleep very late, and late is when trolls come on and start breaking the rules so I sleep at like 4-4:30 most of the time except when I have school. When I have school I sleep at 1 am. The Benefit of me being accepted into AtomicRP staff team is that I am A very fast learner once I get taught I would instantly know how to do it. I am a very very good multitasker. I work well with a team demonstrated by my communication skills.

What is your timezone?
NA WEST

What time of the day are you usually on?
Most of the days im on like 1pm or so on school i come on at 5 pm :)

+/- Decet app, but what is this

Have you received any recommendations to apply for staff from current AtomicRP Staff Members? (If so list them below)

+/- Decet app, but what is this

we dont talk about that ok?? keep it between me and u

+/-
Never seen you before, but the application is alright.
Playtime is a little low, even though it hits the requirement.