A new raiding era

L3G1T

User
Jul 23, 2021
One prints should give money if destroyed.

Sticky emps 75K each

Regular emps instead of 50K should be 25K

Destroying meth shit now gives money

Change a rule where the defenders have to be clearly visible instead of visible because a lot of people loop hole this rule making it close to impossible to raid.

Shooting blinds cannot have a blurry material when opened

These new changes are guaranteed to make raiding fun and balanced again.

Emp's are OP. So no

The one-prints payoff if destroyed: Sure +1

Destroying meth payoff: Yes +1

Change a rule where the defenders have to be clearly visible instead of visible: I mean eh? +/-. As long as there follow the rules I don't see a problem

Shooting blinds cannot have a blurry material when opened: That's against the rules anyway lol

Also id just like to point out after 5 minutes of this post being up it was at -15 i feel as if a large coordinated attack was planned on this post or a glitch lol

+1
for everything except the sticky emps I think that would be to op and normal emps are fine

just noticed the negative vote count yet no comments explaining them? I am all for balance changes and this is how it starts .

The blurry window is already a rule. Smhh
really? because a guy made a sit about it asking if his base is allowed or not, so I got shav and he said it's allowed. the blinds were blurry and you could barely see the inside

really? because a guy made a sit about it asking if his base is allowed or not, so I got shav and he said it's allowed. the blinds were blurry and you could barely see the inside
Thats what im sayin its sum bs