Denied Pigasuarus Staff Application

Pigasuarus

User
Dec 30, 2021
Username: Pigasuarus

◈ Your In-Game Name: Carl Fabanaski

Link to your Public Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198970615508/

Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older with few exceptions): 15

Your Discord (with tag): Pigasuarus#0183

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? No

Have you ever been warned on AtomicRP? Yes

Please detail all of your warns and bans. Failrp during the raid (Class III): I ran into someones base when their doors were open as a Professional Printer and I was warned and jailed for failrp because I can not raid as a professional Printer.
Ltap (Class V): Dissconected while in jail, then I rejoined. While joining the server I left my computer to do personal stuff and came back and I was banned.

I have learned from my mistakes.

How much playtime do you have on the server? 23 hours and 40 min

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? No

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? No

What is your time zone? SAST (South-Africa Standard Time Zone) UTC/GMT +2 Hours

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? From 3:00 PM Until 6:00 PM

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? To get supporter and maybe it will be a learning experience for me, might be useful to learn new things for my future.

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? I can think on my feet, and I sometimes have a good insight into things.

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you. I'm into anime, knives, Martial Arts,Music and building random stuff.
I am very good at mathematics, engineering, accounting and cooking.
I have two careers in mind for when I grow up and those are an accountant and an engineer.

The App is very short, no effort was put into it, and the reason you want to be staff "To get supporter and maybe it will be a learning experience for me" doesn't show motivation and the will to help others it just shows that you want to be staff for the sole purpose of getting the extra perks.

-Just wants supporter
-App is very short
-Zero effort shown
-Didn't even have the patience to wait 20min, don't think he is going to have the patience to check logs in every sit.

-1 no effort at all, only in it for supporter lmao. also doesn't even meet time requirement.

Application Denied
You may reapply for an Atomic Networks Staff Position in 2 weeks, Please DM me (Unknown..#2441) with questions/concerns.