Status
Not open for further replies.

IncasedName

User
Mar 27, 2022
Australia
fluxnetworks.xyz
Hey there everyone,
Now I know this will be a sensitive topic.

I have played many server and a lot of them have Modifiable Perks with a levels integration
For say, you type "!perks" then it opens a menu with a bunch of skill point based options.
So if you where to hit a new level, you would get a skill point.
Then you can use that skill point to put into a perk.
If there would be a prestige system, it would unlock locked perks.

Now leveling.
There has been a lot of different leveling systems in Garry's Mod (My Experience), they all have one thing in common.
Whenever a player kills, collects printer money, raids the bank etc. they get a certain amount of EXP that goes into the levels.
Just remember that there will have to be certain protections for bugs, glitches and bug abuse.

Just remember this is just a suggestion and you may show your counter claim in the reply section.

Thank you,
IncasedName.

Although this does sound like a cool idea, I would like to hear what kind of perks or skills you had in mind?

Although this does sound like a cool idea, I would like to hear what kind of perks or skills you had in mind?
Id say something to do with wealth, salary, inventory price changes, small changes to attributes like speed health or kidnap/areest breakouts, maybe even weapon damage or reload speed, bank upgrade sizes as well as inventory upgrade sizes, increased prop limit, increase case luck, increase max armour/spawn with armour. You could also add a "battle pass" system so leveling up to different levels gives special things like new props or skins to use as well as maybe a gun or crate/key. Any way to really improve server playtime and have a reason to grind the game would be fun.

Id say something to do with wealth, salary, inventory price changes, small changes to attributes like speed health or kidnap/areest breakouts, maybe even weapon damage or reload speed, bank upgrade sizes as well as inventory upgrade sizes, increased prop limit, increase case luck, increase max armour/spawn with armour. You could also add a "battle pass" system so leveling up to different levels gives special things like new props or skins to use as well as maybe a gun or crate/key. Any way to really improve server playtime and have a reason to grind the game would be fun.
Some of this is already implemented in the gang system. having perks and skill points is not something we would want.

Sounds stupid. Most of those things are in gangs and buying ranks.

Hell no I hate these idea every single server that I have seen that has a perk system or a level up system is downright bad

-1 I hate this on DarkRP servers, I would honestly stop playing if this was added. Makes it very unbalanced for new players

This isn't Fortnite.

But seriously leveling will not be added to the server, it creates a hostile environment for new players and it is simply something I don't believe in on DarkRP.

Status
Not open for further replies.