Denied nugget270 Staff Application

nugget270

User
Apr 2, 2022
Username: nugget270

◈ Your In-Game Name: dabade

Link to your Public Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198848502600/

Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older with few exceptions): 17

Your Discord (with tag): DABADE#0092

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? Yes

Have you ever been warned on AtomicRP? Yes

Please detail all of your warns and bans. hate speech, actually don't remember what is said.
rdm:i killed a guy that was raiding a new player i think
witchhunting: i was micspamming i went to the same base after dying once, its more nlr than witchhunting but yes.

How much playtime do you have on the server? 2 weeks and 6 days

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? No

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? No

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? No

What is your time zone? Eastern Standard Time

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? not in weekend= 5 to 10/11. weekend= 9 to 10+

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? Because i don't like rulebreakers, and i've always wanted to be a staff member on a server..+i tested pretty much everything on the server i think.

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? huhh because i don't have no social life so im always online and im a good guy even tho i earaped for 4+days straight, but im not doing it anymore.

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you. Huhh please guys im a funny guy so that'd be great if all of you can +1 me. i really wanna be staff.

-1 not a lot of effort, would like to see more in the big questions, and hate speech warn.

dabade is a good guy and id love to see him on the staff team, but there was little to no effort in this application and has had problems with respecting staff and others before.

id recommend looking at the accepted staff apps to see some examples of apps and take some pointers from them. other than that good luck.

+1 Great guy in game and decent playtime, just a little worried about the hate speech warn and the effort put into the application.
Would definitely recommend using the accepted staff apps as a reference and also any pointers should be taken into consideration.

-1 needs a lot more effort
well im sorry guys if i didn't put enough text put i didn't feel like saying bullshit things just to have bullshit thing, i already passed the open interview etc, just didn't got accepted because i was having bad behavior before ..

-1 you still run down mainstreet spamming loud noises to make rdm tickets to get money from people. you are perpetually toxic. and im certain you wont be able to keep your cool while staffing.

-1 Dabade, I love you, but you love to fuck around too much. Remember, when we had our conversation I told you 6 weeks clean from a warn was the magic number to show massive change

+1 funny cool goofy likeable guy, the application is very little effort but it would be cool to have him on the team.

+1 I have warned this dude in the past but i feel like he has learned and could be fit on the staff team

well im sorry guys if i didn't put enough text put i didn't feel like saying bullshit things just to have bullshit thing, i already passed the open interview etc, just didn't got accepted because i was having bad behavior before ..​
I saw your interview it was pretty decent but we cant deny the facts that you put 0 to no effort on your staff application.
You also have previous warns. And to be honest, I don't think a person who says their excuse for putting no effort was because they passed the open interview or someone who says "i dontt feel like saying bullshit things just to have bullshit thing" should be in a leadership position.

-1 Your personality is very toxic. You regularly take issue with staff and other players for being younger. You've tried to change how you behave before but you have not. Your warnings have calm down due to a deliberate attempt at controlling that and understanding the rules but the underlying problem of how you treat other people still exists. I don't actually know why you want to be staff truly because your app does not say you want to help people, just punish rulebreakers, which is pretty telling. I think you legitimately want to be staff so you can have power.

I feel like if you were to actually become staff it would be such a see-saw of good and bad as you have a broken moral compass.

Last edited:
-1 Your personality is very toxic. You regularly take issue with staff and other players for being younger. You've tried to change how you behave before but you have not. Your warnings have calm down due to a deliberate attempt at controlling that and understanding the rules but the underlying problem of how you treat other people still exists. I don't actually know why you want to be staff truly because your app does not say you want to help people, just punish rulebreakers, which is pretty telling. I think you legitimately want to be staff so you can have power.

I feel like if you were to actually become staff it would be such a see-saw of good and bad as you have a broken moral compass.

Told a player he was going to rape him,
there's a reason it was a verbal+ got appeal, cuz it was obviously a joke the way said it etc but yes if you wanna do me like that why not

to say you haven't done this in a week is just lying. regardless you've shown that you're extremely spiteful typing stuff in chat like this. further, telling someone you're going to rape them isnt a "joke"