May 24, 2022
Username: joeysguns

◈ Your In-Game Name: joeysguns

Link to your Public Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/id/joeytata0106/

Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older with few exceptions): 15

Your Discord (with tag): joeysguns#2492

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? Yes

Have you ever been warned on AtomicRP? Yes

Please detail all of your warns and bans. I broke a NLR by going back to my base after being raided because I was not aware of the rules on the server due to it being my first time playing a darkrp in gmod

How much playtime do you have on the server? 1 day and 12 hours

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? No

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? No

What is your time zone? EDT

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? On weekdays its between 4:00pm through 10:00pm and on the weekend its between 10:00am - 2:00pm and 3:00pm - 3:00am

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? I want to be a staff because I feel like I can make sure that players aren't breaking any rules and have a full understanding of what and what not to do.

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? I feel like I should be accepted because the ammount of times I see rdm and nlr be broken and not be resolved is unbelievable and I feel like with staff in my hands I can put a stop to this

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you. I have had staff on many different games like rust and mc. I have a lot of experience with running a server and making sure rules are understood fully. I am also very mature for my age and will never act childish in game and will not whine and will be understandable if I am kicked or rejected from the team. I want to say if players have problems with stuff ingame like loss to something by unfairness (bug or rule broke), I will spend my in game money on them as once a admin did to me to pass on the kindness.

In my opinion, you put some effort into this application but not enough.
An application should take you 2-4 hours to make. You should put some decent thought into it and truly understand the question asked to you.
This application makes me feel like you whipped it up in under an hour with little to no effort in it.
I broke a NLR by going back to my base after being raided because I was not aware of the rules on the server due to it being my first time playing a darkrp in gmod
And this sentence tells me how unprepared you are, it show's me you have no prior experience and you haven't read the rules.
If you want my opinion, play some more time on the server, and I'll see you again in 2 weeks.

-1 We need to see more in this staff application in order for us to accept you for an interview. This doesn't show enough dedication or promise

-1 Vac ban, game ban, don't know you and you've only 1d playtime on your only DarkRP experience ever.

-1 for the numerous reasons listed above,

additionally you mention your warn for NLR and your unawareness of the rules - doesn't look good for someone who needs a clear understanding of DarkRP and the specifics behind each rule set.

Cheers mate,
Rilliko | T-Mod

As literally everyone said above, ZERO effort put into application, not a good first impression

Application Denied
You may reapply for a staff position on AtomicRP in 2 weeks.
DM me on Discord if you have any questions/concerns.