Denied dirt_n_ur_face Staff Application

dirt_n_ur_face

User
Jun 5, 2022
Username: dirt_n_ur_face

◈ Your In-Game Name: dirt_n_ur_face

Link to your Public Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199204712626/

Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older with few exceptions): 15

Your Discord (with tag): niiiiig-ice neighbor#1731

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? No

Have you ever been warned on AtomicRP? Yes

Please detail all of your warns and bans. I have one class III warn for fail RP during a raid.

How much playtime do you have on the server? 1 week and 3 days

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? No

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? No

What is your time zone? Central Daylight Time

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? afternoon

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? Because the amount of people that break rules is unimaginable, and I want to help fix and strengthen the Atomic RP Community.

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? I feel like my presence in Atomic RP will decrease the amount of rule breaking.

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you. I can be very persistent and patient when dealing with eerie people

As noted above, you did a good job with the playtime but with that playtime I believe you should have more reason to join the staff team. Really need to put some more effort in and you need to actually seem like you want to join the Staff Team.

Note for Other Commentors:
His warning he has is just a FailRP During a Raid, was recent (5/26) but overall history looks decent.

-1 You have a good amount of playtime. However I believe you need to reflect more effort into your application so we can get a reflection of how much effort you yourself will put into the staff team if you are accepted.

-1 I hate denying for no effort most of the time but you would just need to put something more into it, just do an open interview in 2 weeks

Sorry for the lack of quality and solicity in the last two questions I wrote these late at night and was rushing I know I should not have done so but I just wanted to be done filling this out.

-1 I highly recommend looking at accepted staff apps for a better idea of what makes a good staff app. The final two questions are extremely important to show how you're different compared to the hundreds of different apps and how you'll be a asset to atomic.

-1 I highly recommend looking at accepted staff apps for a better idea of what makes a good staff app. The final two questions are extremely important to show how you're different compared to the hundreds of different apps and how you'll be a asset to atomic.
Thank you for the actual useful feedback unlike half the other staffs.