Your In-Game Name:
G l i z z y W a l t e r

Steam Name:
Glizzy | atmc.cc

Link to your Public Steam Profile: :

Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older):

Your discord name/tag:

! ! ! Glizzy Walter ! ! !#0333

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP?

No but they are very close to being the same

Have you ever been warned/kicked/banned on any Atomic Networks Servers? If yes, what for?

Currently I only have a rdm because I was shot at but never hit and I killed the guy this was totally my bad and I even refunded him what he lost

How much playtime do you have on the server? (24 hour minimum)

Just a small 1m 1d 14h 35m at the time of writing this

Have you read up on our rules fully?

yes I read the rules everytime they changed from when i started to now

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the Forums?

yes after this I will read everything again

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis?

yes I do

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers? (Please go into detail if the answer is Yes)

No

Have you received any recommendations to apply for staff from current AtomicRP Staff Members? (If so list them below)

I got a recommendation by Daddystuffy

If you answered yes to the previous question, do you have experience with SAM? AWarn3? BLogs?

I think a little bit

Why do you want to be a part of the staff team?

I want to be on the staff team because I've seen people rdm and rda everything while admins aren't on and when I'm on and it makes me sad to see people lose all of their stuff to rdmers. I feel if I'm staff I could stop this from happening on the server. Making people not have to waste their money because they got rdmed. Losing stuff is very hard for new players cause they may not be able to afford new guns or printer just because they got rdmed.

Why should you be accepted onto the staff team?

I feel I should be accepted because I've been on the server for over a year now and have a very good knowledge of all the rules. I am also a helping person and I would love to help out the server. I'm on almost all day and I would love to help the server out when staff are on and when staff are off. For example 2 days ago I was on from 10:00 Am to 12:00 Am. One day lil manz trusted me to look after the server while he did something showing I can be trusted.

What is your timezone?

UTC -4
EDT

-1 under the age requirement and kinda says the same thing that everyone else does.
Yes I know I'm under age but like stuffy I feel like I am mature enough to staff and how am I saying what everyone else says not every one else has been on the server for 1m and not everyone else has been in the community for a year.

Yes I know I'm under age but like stuffy I feel like I am mature enough to staff and how am I saying what everyone else says not every one else has been on the server for 1m and not everyone else has been in the community for a year.
i understand that, but time is not everything. This is almost the same as every other application i have seen. Try to give it some personal vibe to it and maybe i will reconsider

-/+ You're under the age requirement, but I feel you should put some more work into your application.

Application Denied
You may reapply for an Atomic Networks Staff Position in 2 Weeks, DM a Senior Mod or above with questions/concerns.​