Denied staff app

xdr

User
Jun 19, 2021
Your In-Game Name: Kanté

Steam Name: N’Golo Kanté

Link to your Public Steam Profile: : https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198009476975/

Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older): i am 15 i was born in 2005.

Your discord name/tag: xdr#1315

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? no, but if i need to change it i can.

Have you ever been warned/kicked/banned on any Atomic Networks Servers? If yes, what for? no i have not done anything of the sort.

How much playtime do you have on the server? (24 hour minimum) 1d 3h

Have you read up on our rules fully? yeah, i think i know most of them. i read them about 2 times over.

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the Forums? yeah i have also read that.

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? yeah i use it all the time unless speaking to someone far away or ooc.

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers? (Please go into detail if the answer is Yes) no i do not, i mean i did once like 5 years ago but i don't remember any of it.

Have you received any recommendations to apply for staff from current AtomicRP Staff Members? (If so list them below) nope.

If you answered yes to the previous question, do you have experience with SAM? AWarn3? BLogs? do not know what those are sorry.

Why do you want to be a part of the staff team? mainly for the experience. but at the same time the maximum staff on with 120+ people is 4 and tickets take sometime to be claimed, but the staff team is really chill i don't think any of them are dicks so far, they are good at this staff thing. then again there is so much hate speech, mrdm, and nlr on the low that sometimes just doesn't get listened.

Why should you be accepted onto the staff team? i'm good at dealing with criticism or being chewed out, if someone is being a dick to me during a staff sit or just in general i will probably just laugh and gag them until the end of the sit or something on the lines of that.

What is your timezone? Central Time Zone.

-1 Never seen you, and your application has no effort put into it.

Haven't really seen you that much plus your staff app was very short, you definitely could have made it better and longer.

Application Denied
You may reapply for an Atomic Networks Staff Position in 2 Weeks, DM a Senior Mod or above with questions/concerns.​