Accepted MerelyMiserable's Staff Application

MerelyMiserable

User
Sep 26, 2020
Your In-Game Name:
SlimShady (Toni Pepperoni cooking a flame)

Steam Name:
MerelyMiserable

Link to your Public Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/id/MerelyMiserable/

Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older):

Your discord name/tag:
MerelyMiserable#0190

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP?
Not at the moment since I use RP names a lot but this can be changed

Have you ever been warned/kicked/banned on any Atomic Networks Servers? If yes, what for?
I have been falsely banned twice for hacking which has been sorted out and 2 RDM warnings which were from 5 months ago and that I have been meaning to get around to sorting out since it's been much longer than 2 weeks as well I have forgotten what they were about.

How much playtime do you have on the server? (24 hour minimum)
6 days 2 hours

Have you read up on our rules fully?
Yes, I have extensively looked through the rules multiple times.

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the Forums?
Yes, I have extensively looked through them and have made sure I understand them fully.

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis?
I do have a microphone and I use it on a consistent basis.

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers? (Please go into detail if the answer is Yes)
I do but nothing notable enough to go into detail about.

Have you received any recommendations to apply for staff from current AtomicRP Staff Members? (If so list them below)
I have not been recommended.

If you answered yes to the previous question, do you have experience with SAM? AWarn3? BLogs?
As stated above.

Why do you want to be a part of the staff team?
I wish to help my favorite DarkRP community and the one I mainly play on grow and make sure the experience for players is as enjoyable as possible, to minimize unenjoyable game-ending experiences for players, and to make sure that everyone with or without malicious intent is following the rules none the less treat everyone equal no matter their rank or previous meetings.

Why should you be accepted onto the staff team?
I have good qualities that would make me fit for the position like how to know when enough is enough and ensure that players experience aren’t ruined if a player is repeatedly causing issues or problems which affects a mass amounts of people but as well being patient and to give everyone a chance at telling their side of the story with no bias or pre-made impressions to influence my dissension. (I'll be honest writing isn't my strong suit and I do not wish to repeat myself, so sorry it is too short or meaningless to you.)

What is your timezone?
Central Time But I play at many times of the day early mid-day late
Really just depends. I've spent 12-hour play sessions into the early morning on this server.

Accepted for Interview
Reach out to Beta Male (Blake) within 3 days to schedule your interview.
Note: Failure to schedule your interview within 3 days will result in your application being denied.

Application Accepted
Reach out to Unknown on Discord within 3 days to schedule your training
Note: Failure to schedule your training within 3 days will result in your application being denied.