Meansmaildog

User
Jun 21, 2021
Your In-Game Name: MeanSmailDog

Steam Name: MeanSmailDog

Link to your Public Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/id/2pacmu/

Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older): 15

Your discord name/tag: ckcbtw#7293

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? No ingame is meansmaildog

Have you ever been warned/kicked/banned on any Atomic Networks Servers? If yes, what for? i have only been warned two times the first time was because I didn't wait 15 minutes on accident and it was my fault and the Second time was because i did't know i wasn't allowed to make my money printers blend in with the grass some dude who said he had a friend who is a admin said I could do it and it was failRP and it was win I was new to the server and that is my fault and sense then I have fully read up on the rules and I reread up on the rules everyday.

How much playtime do you have on the server? (24 hour minimum) 32 hours and playing all day :D

Have you read up on our rules fully? yes constantly reread the rules just so i fully understand them.

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the Forums? yes I reread them

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? yes i use it all the time

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers? (Please go into detail if the answer is Yes) No not in Gmod i hav be mod in rust, fivem ,csgo

Have you received any recommendations to apply for staff from current AtomicRP Staff Members? (If so list them below) no i just wanted to help the community and have fun.

If you answered yes to the previous question, do you have experience with SAM? AWarn3? BLogs? Yes i do

Why do you want to be a part of the staff team? seems like a fun job and i want to help make it a more welcoming and fun community and I am up during the late hours of the server so am on till 2:00am and that is because this is one of my favorite servers to play on and I've made tons of friends on here and I would love to learn how to be a part of a staff team on Garrys mod and learn how all the tools work. And i'm a part of this program called East it is a thing my school does where we help people with technology for example we are trying to figure out where we can put electric car chargers in our town and we are trying to build a greenhouse for school and we are planning to build a virtual reality tour of our school and i take a Cybersecurity class and I want to use that skill for helping you guys.

Why should you be accepted onto the staff team? i love this game and i've seen a lot of people breaking rules and it just rinsed the fun of the game and i really just want to help and I have a lot of free time and I want to help Atomic become a better place for everyone and to do something to with that Space time like helping the Server and like I said in the text above this I am a part of this thing called East where we help people with technology and for example where we can put electric car chargers in our town and I know how to use forms on websites because you're taught how to do that and I do it for the school website like announcements I put the school lunch for that day and the weather and news of what's going on and I don't know if this really changes anything and I can bring a great attitude to the team and deliver the required professionalism that the team needs because I'm also a part of my schools TV class so we do you do you schools news when you post a new episode on the YouTube channeI every day and we go over stuff that's happening in our town like if there was a murder or if something happy happened we even talk about international stuff and we have to reach out to the mayor of our town to get interviews and for my East class we have to reach out sometimes to him to get permission to do certain things In are town and know how to use most of the tools in game.

What is your timezone? (GMT+2)

+/- Decent App, but I only had one interaction with you.

Application Denied
You may reapply for an Atomic Networks Staff Position in 2 Weeks, DM a Senior Mod or above with questions/concerns.​