Jun 21, 2021
Ontario
Your In-Game Name: Raidd

Steam Name: Raidd

Link to your Public Steam Profile: : https://steamcommunity.com/id/brando30/

Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older): 17

Your discord name/tag: Raidd#0879

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? Yes

Have you ever been warned/kicked/banned on any Atomic Networks Servers? If yes, what for? No i have no offences on the server.

How much playtime do you have on the server? (24 hour minimum) 1d 15hr

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes, i am fully aware of the rules on AtomicRP

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the Forums? Yes, i went through all the threads on staff info and gave it a good read

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers? (Please go into detail if the answer is Yes) No, but u would really like to become a staff member and i always have been.

Have you received any recommendations to apply for staff from current AtomicRP Staff Members? (If so list them below) I have not.

If you answered yes to the previous question, do you have experience with SAM? AWarn3? BLogs? No i do not.

Why do you want to be a part of the staff team? I want to become a part of the staff team because i’ve always wanted to become a staff member in a server i’ve really enjoyed playing on, i want to keep the server that i find so fun, fun for others to play and u believe i can help if i’m on the staff team. I would also like the experience of being on a staff team and meeting all the people involved within it. I feel as i could make the server a great place for everyone to enjoy. :)

Why should you be accepted onto the staff team? I think i should be accepted onto the staff team because i am someone who is active on the server and really enjoys playing it. I think i have a good judgement when it comes to making decisions and i can follow the staff rules accordingly. I would like to make friendships with the people of the staff team and the people in the server and have people be able to come to me when there is an issue, i also have a lot of experience playing on darkRP servers over the years and can use my knowledge of the game. That’s why i think i should be accepted onto the staff team.

What is your timezone? EST

Application Denied
You may reapply for an Atomic Networks Staff Position in 2 Weeks, DM Wilkers with questions/concerns and your application.​