Your In-Game Name:

Steam Name:

Wiger toods

Link to your Public Steam Profile: :

[ STEAM_0:0:155837122 ] SteamID64 [ 76561198271939972 ]

Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older with few exceptions):

Your discord name/tag:

Ditto.is.jesus #9569

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP?

No it is not the same

Have you ever been warned/kicked/banned on any Atomic Networks Servers? If yes, what for?

Yes

Ltap i was raging was told to remove props and i just disconnected to reconnect to remove all props it was early on in my return to gmod didn't know any better

rdm class 3 - Didn't see the rp base sign raided

Fail rp not adverting solo pd raid but now i know

How much playtime do you have on the server? (24 hour minimum)

1mo 2w 1d 11h 48m

Have you read up on our rules fully?

Yes I've looked over them

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the Forums?

Yes most of it

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis?

Yes i do indeed have a microphone i actually use it quite often when i want to communicate with other players, you probably would be a little over whelmed with how many mics i actually own which is three microphones that are compatible with g mod

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers? (Please go into detail if the answer is Yes)

no i dont i aint not never been no admon

Have you received any recommendations to apply for staff from current AtomicRP Staff Members? (If so list them below)

Hez

If you answered yes to the previous question, do you have experience with SAM? AWarn3? BLogs?

no i aint familiar with such terminology

Why do you want to be a part of the staff team?

always kinda wanted to be an admin, the dark hours suck ( hours which no admins are on ) and while im on a streak of almost 12+ hours a day 7 days a week i feel like i should help out and i want to help out i really enjoy it and feel as if my hours could be useful, while at the same time being an admin would be nice i know its also a task and a job that i mainly want so that i can help when needed i enjoy the community and understand the importance of admin presence on a server and i respect this server enough to work for free and role play judge to the best of my ability

Why should you be accepted onto the staff team?

if i was looking for admins and i came across me i think that play time / consistency on the server would catch my eye

What is your timezone?

New York

What time of the day are you usually on?

night and day i average almost 10 hours a day or night sometimes 15 hour binges

Last edited:
-1 I've had really good interactions with you, but this is a bad application. Lot's of grammar mistakes and it looks like no effort was used

-1 I've had really good interactions with you, but this is a bad application. Lot's of grammar mistakes and it looks like no effort was used
I kinda messed up because i clicked more options and couldn't edit anything so i had to save as was wand re upload it on a edit which didn't save but i think i fixed it

+/- Have not talk too much and don't know well low effort staff application and bad grammar

Last edited:
-1 was running around town yelling at people, including me, to check out his staff application. Apart from that, it lacks and I haven't seen you around recently except today.