Jun 29, 2022
Username: 2nutstalin

◈ Your In-Game Name: 2nutstalin/Gary

Link to your Public Steam Profile: steamcommunity.com/id/risingsun1996

Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older): 25

Your Discord (with tag): 2nutstalin#2654

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? Yes

Have you ever been warned on AtomicRP? Yes

Please detail all of your warns and bans. Have been warned a few times for rda/rdm read up on the rules and invested in doing !motd. Really been enjoying playing Gary's mod only got the game recently after watching a bunch of streamers and I'm looking forward to playing this game further. I would say all the previous warns were from not fully understanding certain rules and learning the game vs intentionally minging. The only time I was a bit annoying was last night and got a 10 minute jail for that.

How much playtime do you have on the server? been playing on the server for over a week

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? No

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? No

What is your time zone? PST

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? Typically daily from 6-11

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? I work a full time job and just want to chill getting home after work. The worst part of any game is those who ruin it for others and I only seek to make a good time for everyone. Hope I can bring some positive vibes to the team.

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? My high energy personality is contagious. I'm honest with work and actively look to improve my life. I actively seek to help others, and admit when I make a mistake.

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you. I work 5 days a week full time. I can be on mostly at night. Some of my hobby's include riding motorcycles, airsofting , and DJing. Love exploring new places and recently went on a camping trip in the woods for 3 days. I'm pretty no nonsense and don't like to beat around the bush. I work from home a few days a week and go to church on the sundays. Other video games I play include call of duty, rust, and star wars battlefront 2. I'm always looking for new suggestions for anime so let me know.

I'll be honest, I don't have a whole lot of experience staffing. G-mod is one of those games I play quite frequently as of now I really love the Aesthetic of the game and hopefully can improve the community. This was the first or second server I joined and one of the largest community's on the Reg. Hopefully I can leave a good impact on the server if given the opportunity! <3

-1 put your actual in-game playtime. Also no effort shown. Look at previous accepted apps and make the same effort.

-1 Right mindset but might need some more playtime, you seem like a great guy though.

-1 ~Would like to see the correct format for the playtime
~Check past accepted applications for help on how to fill your own out
~GREAT MINDSET (Keep that)

Application Denied
Your application did not display the effort we expect in a staff member that wants to get to the interview.
We appreciate your interest in staffing. You may reapply for an Atomic Networks Staff Position in 2 Weeks, DM me with questions/concerns.​