Denied 3695 Staff Application

User
Apr 2, 2022
Username: 3695

◈ Your In-Game Name: Ryodan

Link to your Public Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199259532559/

Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older with few exceptions): 15 years old born in 2006 November 28

Your Discord (with tag): RYODAN#6053

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? Yes

Have you ever been warned on AtomicRP? No

How much playtime do you have on the server? 2 day's minimum in terms of time zones <Philippines> <OG player>

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? No

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? No

What is your time zone? Philippines (GMT+8) <currently 1:43pm> Pacific zone

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? <Monday to Friday>--<1pm-5pm> <Friday to Saturday>--<10am-5pm> <it also depends on how much homework i will do>

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? for i had experience before and i am old enough to know the rules and it's consequences there for i will up hold the dark rp staff law and rules and i have accepted regulations before i even started playing, i have read the rules carefully and clearly no mistakes will be made standard rules apply for example <Do not impersonate staff members/other players.> and <A base must be designed in a way where both parties can see and shoot at one another during a raid.>

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? i have carefully read the rules and no mistakes we're given and i respect higher ranking staff member, i show up most respect to my superiors and know when the time is wrong or right to take actions and i do not lie nor sabotage any one other than that i have been wanting to become staff so that i could help this community grow more and get more people on because this is the best server i've ever been in such a long time. <no previous warns nor bans all clean and tidy>

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you. I am currently student and have high responsibility in my house and i take actions when needed other than taht i respect everyone on this server and forum thus i have read everything there is to know about the rules <example>
(Class V) <leaving to avoid punishment is highly punishable it can even be bannable offense>
MRDM (Class V) <mass MRDM is punishable >
Propblocking Spawn (Class V) <may equal to fail base or restricting access to certain types of npc's>
Hate Speech (Class IV) <saying the "N" word>
Offensive Structures (Class IV) <nudity<spray paint> or swastikas>

Ryodan,

Thank you for your interest in joining the staff of Atomic.

I understand from your application that you are from the Philippines, very cool! I also understand that English may not be your first language so you may not have the best knowledge of all of its intricacies and confusing rules/constructs. Being bilingual is very admirable and makes you a unique candidate for the team.

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team?
for i had experience before and i am old enough to know the rules and it's consequences there for i will up hold the dark rp staff law and rules and i have accepted regulations before i even started playing, i have read the rules carefully and clearly no mistakes will be made standard rules apply for example <Do not impersonate staff members/other players.> and <A base must be designed in a way where both parties can see and shoot at one another during a raid.>
I'm wondering why you wanted to specifically point out rules A3 and GSW1 in your answer to this question. You don't need to give examples of rules that you understand since you already said you read them thoroughly. Your use of punctuation and overall sentence construction is kind of awkward, but I understand why and will not be as critical about it compared to native speakers. Believe me, there are native speakers in much worse shape.

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team?
i have carefully read the rules and no mistakes we're given and i respect higher ranking staff member, i show up most respect to my superiors and know when the time is wrong or right to take actions and i do not lie nor sabotage any one other than that i have been wanting to become staff so that i could help this community grow more and get more people on because this is the best server i've ever been in such a long time. <no previous warns nor bans all clean and tidy>
You've repeated some of the same information in your answer to this question as you did in the previous one. You should try to differentiate your responses between these two questions.

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you.
I am currently student and have high responsibility in my house and i take actions when needed other than taht i respect everyone on this server and forum thus i have read everything there is to know about the rules <example>
Check your spelling. Be meticulous about your sentence construction! You don't need to show examples of the rules— we know them already!

Because of your unique location compared to the rest of the team, you may be a good candidate to bring on board. Remember that staff members should have excellent spoken and written communication skills. Being bilingual is definitely a positive feature and it's understood that your English skills may not be the same as a native speaker— that's ok.

+/-

-1 Take some time to revise it Hope to see a better App soon. Also let us know more about you its cool to know all the rules and wanna help but what else is there to know about you that makes you interesting and stand out from the rest

Application Denied
Thank you for your interest in contributing to our community, you may reapply in 2 Weeks. If you have any further questions/concerns, reach out to a member of the management team on our discord.
(Blake#6299)