Denied 37Danny's Moderator Applicationm

37Danny

User
Jan 3, 2021
Your In-Game Name: 37Danny

Steam Name: 37Danny

Link to your Public Steam Profile: : https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198363374593/

Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older): 17 (December 22nd)

Your discord name/tag: ranciddani#1491

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP?: No.

Have you ever been warned/kicked/banned on any Atomic Networks Servers? If yes, what for?
I've never been kicked, banned or warned before on Atomic Network Servers before.

How much playtime do you have on the server? (1 day minimum playtime, 1 week in the community)
1 Day, 1 Hour and 17 Minutes

Have you read up on our rules fully?
Yes.

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the Forums?
Yes.

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis?
Yes I use it everyday when I'm on the server.

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers? (Please go into detail if the answer is Yes)
No.

If you answered yes to the previous question, do you have experience with SAM? AWarn3? BLogs?
N/A

Why do you want to be a part of the staff team?
Because due to how the server is growing, there's few staff members to moderate the server. While I've not had much experience with Garry's Mod, I've had experience moderating other games, usually servers with a handful or several players. I don't fool around when moderating and I'm serious about my job.

Why should you be accepted onto the staff team?

I'm a hard working moderator. My past experiences was full of me banning rulebreakers. I've had 3 years of experience moderating and I'm keeping that going for as long as I can. I always put in 100% effort and I'm never corrupt.

-1, You contradict yourself ( saying u have no moderation experience in one section, then saying you do have moderation experience in another )
Also, the app is very low effort.

I feel a bit more awake now.

Why I said no at first is because I've never moderated a GMod server before, but I said yes later due to me mentioning other games.

-1 I feel that you need more experience with the game in order to staff for us sorry.

I am in agreeance with Fwank on this one. As previous experience on other games is great, staffing on a GMOD server is very different experience.

As for other topics, I haven't seen you on a lot, we are probably missing each other a lot of the time, but to me it's kind of a "meh" situation
As for your application, it seems a bit rushed, as you mentioned you were tired as you made it,I can understand, but in the future, we would like to hear more about you and your experiences.

Good Luck

-1danny.png

So Yeah I really do not think you area good fit for the staff team, You didn't put as much time and effort into the Application like some others did, and on top of that, I don't really ever personally seen you on the server, maybe you play only in the mornings but every time I come home and get on the server, I do not see you on it at all. I don't know if this is only with me but yeah man. Wish I would have seen you more on the server to see how you are ingame. Best Of Luck with the App!!!

I wanted people to disregard this, yet for some reason I cant really seem to delete.
Well, I think you should wait the time to re-apply, I don't like it when people put up an app that is bad, then decided, no, I want to delete it, then re-apply better.
Obviously it's not my decision, but that's my thought on the matter.

By the time the 2 weeks are up, I will be back in school and most likely doing my exams so I can't be active at all. I should've not posted this and first learned the forum software you guys use before I applied.

I haven't really seen you around the server and its clear to me you don't have experience with Gmod, which like Remmah said, is a completely different experience moderating servers. I should know, I've ran DayZ, Ark and Atlas servers in the past and moderating those is a VASTLY different experience than moderating Gmod

Stick around for a while and go look into what SAM, BLogs and AWarn is and start becoming familiar with those

By the time the 2 weeks are up, I will be back in school and most likely doing my exams so I can't be active at all. I should've not posted this and first learned the forum software you guys use before I applied.
If you couldn't be active enough to even apply, how would you have managed staffing? If you know you are not going to be active, don't consider applying at that time.

Application Denied
You may reapply for staff on an Atomic Networks server in 2 weeks.