Your In-Game Name:
4ouhr

Steam Name:
4ouhr

Link to your Public Steam Profile: :

Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older):

Your discord name/tag:
4ouhr ##9859

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP?
Yup

Have you ever been warned/kicked/banned on any Atomic Networks Servers? If yes, what for?
Yes, for rdm a few times but only warns

How much playtime do you have on the server? (1 day minimum playtime, 1 week in the community)
i'm pretty sure i have more than a day of play time and i think i'm just coming on to 1 week!

Have you read up on our rules fully?
Yes i have read the rules in their entirety

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the Forums?
Yup!

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis?
I use it every time i play

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers? (Please go into detail if the answer is Yes)
I don't

Have you received any recommendations to apply for staff from current AtomicRP Staff Members? (If so list them below)
No but i really like the staff on AtomicRP

If you answered yes to the previous question, do you have experience with SAM? AWarn3? BLogs?

Why do you want to be a part of the staff team?
Because i really like this community and this server is a lot of fun, and i would really like to be a staff because everyone seems so nice. Also so i can be more experienced with these kinds of things so that i can improve in the future

Why should you be accepted onto the staff team?
I have a very good judgment of character and i have 0 tolerance to racism and any discrimination towards any minority groups. i would be on for over 10 hours a week and i like to think im fun to be around, i dont get heated in situations and i have a good sense of humor and i wouldnt let people get away with being toxic because i honestly dont like when it happens to me because i can understand the frustration. I hope that you seek into letting my become a staff and i promise to do my best to make the community happy

Negative
Unfortunately, the few interactions that I’ve had with you were quite negative. Not to be rude but it seems as if you joined the server just to get staff. Perhaps getting to know the community as a whole more. I also sense a bit of immaturity. Wish you the best of luck though !
- Hops

You came off with a pretty bad groove from the start, and I don't think that you're a good fit for our staff team. Despite that, I still wish you good luck.