-_-

Status
Not open for further replies.

Baby Yoda

User
Mar 3, 2021
No one ever fucking reads these things anyway but I thought I'd make a single suggestion

Add something. . .

Like just add anything at this point, we've only removed classes and we've removed the good ones too. The ONLY GOOD VIABLE HEALING OPTION IS GONE. Fruit slicer, the most viable healing and immediate health source is gone and what other options do we have? Vapes? Man that takes FOREVER to heal and you cant even heal to 150 even if you have the extra health from your gang buff. Just add something at this point, no one cares about optimization and even if they do you have another server right? One that's better? Put it on there or something, dick around if you will. I feel like I'm speaking for most people when I say you just need to add something. I could go on and on and on about things you can add but that was just the first thing I thought of.

Also dont reply to this post with " adding stuff will be soooooo hard and no one will like if we added stuff" or "this is stupid" and come up with a decent response because to be honest couldn't give a fuck.

Status
Not open for further replies.