Denied a;ldksfue0 Staff Application

a;ldksfue0

User
Jan 24, 2023
Username: a;ldksfue0

◈ Your In-Game Name: a;ldksfue0 or dluc3038

Link to your Public Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199059933897/

Your Age: 22

Your Discord Tag: legionhuman#4451

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? Yes

Have you ever been warned or banned on any Atomic Networks servers? Yes

Please detail all of your warns and bans. uhh i think for rdm and maybe prop block just to be honest here maybe a lil bit of minge too but i starting playing when i was new to rp and did know the rules now i know the rules from being banned so many times.

How much playtime do you have on the server? 2 days and 3 hours

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? No

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? No

What is your time zone? Eastern Standard Time (GMT-5)

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? any time between 8 am to 10 pm

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? b/c i saw people asking for staff today in some little staff hut and i think i could help this server out and help people that need help and be fair and just, to the players of atomic rp

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? bc im not 12 years old . i know the rules im good with software and it wont take me 10 years to get situations handled and im fair minded with situations when it comes too rdm im not bias towards anyone i think i have enough knowledge to help people out that need questions answered. im loyal to a t . i won't let you down i have a lot to offer i can deescalate sits before just banning someone ill try and understand why they are doing the things they are doing and whether or not its breaking the rules or upsetting and disrespecting other players. just to see if i could help settle things before calling a higher up

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you. no thats all folks good night

-1 little effort for the application and low play time. You mention you learned the rules from being banned, not from reading up on them on your own time, which isn't a positive show of character.

Application Denied
Based on your application, we have decided to not continue with the interview process.
We appreciate your interest in staffing. You may reapply for an Atomic Networks Staff Position in 2 weeks.
Please contact management on Discord (atmc.cc) for any further questions.

We recommend consulting the Enforcement Guidelines if you are interested in applying again.
https://forums.atomicnetworks.co/threads/darkrp-enforcement-guidelines.4007/