A new Stungun

Shanmao

Oct 16, 2020
The stun gun the police get, needs to be changed. This inaccurate piece of garbage is so hard to aim with, and has an awfully long reload time. Shooting out two wires and having to press the shoot button again is a pain, especially when it looks like you've hit them, but really, they'll just keep hopping around, avoiding it. On top of the fact is takes decades to actually hit your target, it also doesn't even stun for that long, not giving enough time to handcuff the person, and handcuffing someone is the only way to arrest them. I could just kill them, but I'd be breaking RP if I could only AOS, and if I do kill them, they'll just come back with little to no penalty. This stun gun needs to change, me and two other officers were chasing a hitman jumping around, and the stun gun wouldn't even register making contact. Please, find a better stungun.

M

MrGPO

In my opinion, I would say, yes the stun gun is very slow, and yes Its kinda janky but its another way of having a less-lethal force, but I would say it stuns that for a good amount of time to arrest someone

Shanmao

Oct 16, 2020
It doesn't stun for long, maybe a couple seconds, that's not enough time to get cuffs out and then actually cuff them. Even while someone was stunned, I saw them running around, making it more difficult to actually arrest them. It needs to actually stun someone, and do it for long enough to cuff them.

M

MrGPO

that's why you get you other police mate to do it and then is still long enough

Shanmao

Oct 16, 2020
and if you're the only police officer on? or you're the only one around? You can't just say "get more people" because that still doesn't work; even with three PD officers on his tail, a hitman was able to not be stunned, after all of use kept firing our stun guns on him, and even when it looked like my stungun connected, it did nothing. And again, it still doesn't stun as long, I count 4 seconds, max! and I still saw someone moving around after being hit. More people around doesn't fix this useless tool, and you can't keep relying on others, you need to make hits like that on your own. there needs to be a new stungun, something that stuns for longer, is more accurate, and when I hit my shot it actually registers, otherwise, what's the point in trying to arrest people?