A slight rule update about hitman and some other stuff.

StygianPhoenix

Phoenix Admin On Atomic DarkRP
User
Oct 20, 2021
Virginia
As the title states I think it would be beneficial for the hit rules area to say that jobs that can accept hits can't base unless otherwise stated in their job description. I've also noticed fruit slicers basing full deep in pd on occasion and I would love for the rules to have a more distinct answer on who can base and who can't. Or maybe the job descriptions having an update as well. Also maybe a better answer about KoS signs with Will Chase and Once KoS always KoS. I've seen a lot of conflicting answers in the staff team about that issue currently and it might help to have the rules clear that issue. Also perhaps to help clarify it for newer players that bases with building signs can't be raided at all due to being under construction. Thanks for reading my suggestions for some rule updates!

+1
also when I was in a vc with noob and pepper, I don't remember which one of them said it but they said "who keeps telling people that, will chase and once kos always kos sign are invalid, they are completely valid"

Suggestion Noted
This was implemented in the last rule update
Thank you for making a suggestion <3​