Accepted Abrams Staff Application

Abrams

Mod On Atomic DarkRP
User
Dec 5, 2021
Username: Abrams

◈ Your In-Game Name: Abrams

Link to your Public Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/id/imatanknut101/

Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older with few exceptions): I am 22 years old

Your Discord (with tag): Abrams#4863

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? Yes

Have you ever been warned on AtomicRP? Yes

Please detail all of your warns and bans. I have two old RDM warns with a month apart I think. First one was because I shot someone after being verbally told that I could kill them, but I wasnt in a team with the guy I saved so I was warned. The second one I dont really remember what I did to get warned.

How much playtime do you have on the server? 4 Days and 22 Hours currently.

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? Yes

Please detail your tenure at these other servers, include the following...
> Time on the Staff Team
> Rank (If applicable)
> Contacts from Community (If you have any)
Around 2019 I was staff on a server for 4 Months. Sadly after the 4 months the server died due to player base just stopped playing. My highest rank was T-Mod due to the server dying never got a promotion.

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? No

What is your time zone? Pacific Standard Time Time zone (GMT-8)

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? 6 PM to 8:30 on Weekdays, 3PM on Saturdays and 6AM-9AM and 2PM-8:30PM on Sundays.

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? The reason I want to be apart of the AtomicRP Staff Team is to help keep the community growing and thriving everyday. Seeing the staff on the server care about the player base compared to older servers I've played. Around 12hrs of playtime on this server I was gonna quit after a crash, a staff member said "I care about this community and you wont find a server as populated as it" and gave me money I lost after the crash. Ever sense I've seen mods that care for the community like Killuminatie, Korean Jesus and Not Dev (Probably misspelled his name I'm sorry kill). All of these people have helped me enjoy the server and I will put effort to staff with exception and work as a team with the staffing team.

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? Because I do have staff experience without any issues in the past. Currently have no active warns and care for the community. I am a quick learner and can be unbiased and careful with all my judgements as well with being active member of the community.

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you. Well some things about me is that I live in the Glorious United States of America, collect older firearms and have 2 dogs. I am not as weird as I am ingame its kinda for the hell of it.

Last edited:
+/- not dev is inactive. for real though, work on on the "why you should be accepted" and I might change my answer.

+1 Solid application with a straight to the point answer with the second big question. Previous experience too helps as well.

-/+

+good app. good sentences and grammar.
- never met him

hope you change your name lmao

goodluck!

Last edited:
+/- You have warns, your "What time of the day (for you) are you usually on?" time seems a bit low and the app in general is meh. Good luck!