Denied Abyss Is Near Staff Application

Abyss Is Near

User
Jul 5, 2022
Username: Abyss Is Near

◈ Your In-Game Name: Aby Bambozzini

Link to your Public Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/id/manyofmysteryandabyss/

Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older): 15

Your Discord (with tag): Abyss Is Near#5468

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? No

Have you ever been warned on AtomicRP? No

How much playtime do you have on the server? 1Day 17Hrs 40Mins +

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? No

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? No

What is your time zone? EAST

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? 4pm-9pm

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? It's a great sever and I have loved playing on it and I hope it would be helping others on the there.

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? -I'm on times where there isn't a lot of Staff on.
-I can keep a cool under immense pressure.
-I can pick up on stuff really fast and can be taught information quickly and have an understanding of what had been put in front of me.
-I can remember information that wasn't important in the past but still have a good memory of what it is.

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you. Hey I am Arthur or Aby (as I prefer),
I like freshwater Aquariums and the hobby.
Big fan of music in general and learning Piano now.
I'm currently into CSGO, BDB and Gmod.
I got a 96% in Math.

-1 go read how to join the staff team, I'm not going to point out what you missed, I want you to read it.
also put more effort into the 2 last questions.

-1 No effort
Go read some accepted applications to get a general understanding of what we are looking for and then come back and edit this one

Application Denied
Your application did not display the effort we expect in a staff member that wants to get to the interview.
We appreciate your interest in staffing. You may reapply for an Atomic Networks Staff Position in 2 Weeks, DM me with questions/concerns.​