Denied Adarlard Bambozzini Staff Application

Adarlard Bambozzini

User
Oct 4, 2021
Username: Adarlard Bambozzini

◈ Your In-Game Name: Adarlard Bambozzini

Link to your Public Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198990349060

Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older with few exceptions): 16

Your Discord (with tag): Wildmanheals#3772

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? Yes

Have you ever been warned on AtomicRP? Yes

Please detail all of your warns and bans. Staff Abuse 3/27/22, The warn was removed Via a glitch so I still have it even though it doesn't show up.

I was really busy and that day I had been taking a large amount of tickets and made a mistake on a RDA ticket. I decided to just unarrest the guy due to other tickets piling up and he seemed happy with this and didn't want the officer warned, just for me to talk to him. I do understand it was my fault for closing the ticket before talking to the officer to get his input , but I thought that in that moment it would've been better to just leave both parties happy and for me to do the other tickets.

Another Reason I was removed was due to my comments during a raid against some enemies. These comments include Glory to the bambozzini Family, and We cant get punished. Ill attempt to explain these the best I can in this situation. We had been raiding a Base Which contained a group we weren't fond of and that group had broken Nlr multiple times during the raid and Although I regret my comments now That was what they were referring to.

Props to beta for informing me of the reasoning and for double checking this for me.

How much playtime do you have on the server? 2 Months

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? No

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? Yes

Were you removed from the staff team? Yes

Did you resign from the staff team? No

What is your time zone? EST

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? 5am to 9pm usually times may vary

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team?

I wish to Contribute to The staff team and community. I honestly love this community and the staff team. In action to this I have spent a large amount of time on this server and have made friends with many new and old players and have helped them out, and those days I was on staff were some of the most fun I had on the server until then. I think that if I was given a second shot I could definitely improve people’s experiences in the Community of this server and to assist those new players i used to let base and now are considered old players.

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team?
I have some prior experience in staffing on atomic and understand how the rules work and how they are to be enforced on the server. I have also had a lot of experience on the server and a lot of time that has helped me know most of the rules by hand. I can help and have the knowledge and experience required to Staff on this server and this community. In addition to this I am mainly returning due to several of my friends in the staff team asking me to do so, including several senior mods. I want to be apart of the team not for any prestige or anything that comes with it but to help others and to spend time with many of my friends on the team, just as I was trying to do before. Now that I have re-studied the rules and have more experience on the server then I did before, I believe I am now ready to come back as staff once again.

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you. I have gathered a few Staff Recommendations.
Staff Recommendations
Administrator
-lilmarcovert
Senor Moderator
-Mahlaser
-Dermacus Cousin (Semen)
-Demarcus Cousin (killumanti)
-Wacomoley
-Brank
-DanTehPan
-Joe Sugma
- Savior
-Pixel_Clockzzz
-Nate<3
KapKat
Trial Moderator
-Jinx fanboy
-JaydenPoyser4
-Ctrl
-Jinx Fanboy
-Drkin_Clorox

Last edited:
-/- I said I would not give you my vouch. I do have some concerns below.

You were removed for staff abuse for which I think should probably be a hard no, but as I don't make the decision on that, I won't comment on that.

You were a good staff for the most part but you never actually used your mic despite always having the capacity. This sets a bad precedent if we start allowing people to do that on the staff team when it's a base requirement to be staff.

Furthermore I believe your conflict of interest still exists. I can't imagine a reason you want to be staff other than to further your gang and represent them with as high a rank as possible. The Bambozzinis regularly create enemies and alliances on the server and your scope of bias would just be too huge to control. I understand that Dan is able to do it because he's good at separating that so if you can pull off the same then you should probably be fine I guess.

You're really well liked in the community and I have no issues with you whatsoever, you have a huge amount of vouches from the staff team and I assume this app is going to look very torn so this is definitely a decision for management to make and for that I am neutral.

-/- I said I would not give you my vouch. I do have some concerns below.

You were removed for staff abuse for which I think should probably be a hard no, but as I don't make the decision on that, I won't comment on that.

You were a good staff for the most part but you never actually used your mic despite always having the capacity. This sets a bad precedent if we start allowing people to do that on the staff team when it's a base requirement to be staff.

Furthermore I believe your conflict of interest still exists. I can't imagine a reason you want to be staff other than to further your gang and represent them with as high a rank as possible. The Bambozzinis regularly create enemies and alliances on the server and your scope of bias would just be too huge to control. I understand that Dan is able to do it because he's good at separating that so if you can pull off the same then you should probably be fine I guess.

You're really well liked in the community and I have no issues with you whatsoever, you have a huge amount of vouches from the staff team and I assume this app is going to look very torn so this is definitely a decision for management to make and for that I am neutral.
Thank you for tacking the Time to reply, you make some very good and valid points.

I will be using my mic more offen, i used it when I was part of the staff team for the most part , but i do understand you concern on that.

For the Conflict of Interest i understand by what you mean with that, but i don't want to become a staff member to represent my gang on the staff team i want to help out this community and not just a gang. I am apart of the Bambozzinis but i have no intention of favoring anyone over them. I have punished Bambozzinis for their actions against other players when reported no matter what rank they were or who they were, and if i feel that i cant handle a situation involving a Bambozzini or anyone else i asked another mod to deal with it.

I believe that this decision will be torn that is why wilkers had told me to make a staff application instead of a open interview as he wants all voices to be heard.

Last edited:
+1 Adarlard is one of my oldest friends, and although there might be conflict of interest in this +1, Adarlard is a very good person and making him staff again after the removal wouldn’t be much of a problem, he knows if he does it again he’s gonna be in danger of serious punishment. There’s only a couple of Bambozzinis that I would recommend for staffing and this guy is definitely one of them. He’s always dedicated to help everyone around him expecting nothing in return and goes out of his way to make everyone around him have a great time. I really do think Adarlard is capable of being a good staff member.

I see you’ve been demoted for staff abuse before, and I think that’s a big red flag and a good reason why you shouldn’t become staff.

-1 staff abuse and untill i see all the staff or a few say they did recoMend him I will be -1 for being kicked off of staff a while ago

I see you’ve been demoted for staff abuse before, and I think that’s a big red flag and a good reason why you shouldn’t become staff.

I understand where you are coming from. A Staff abuse warning looks really bad no matter the context of the situation or the reasoning behind the warning. I explained the situation in the warn section, but despite the warning I still love this community no matter what and have already dedicated Thousands of hours on this server and have helped many new players and older players. The Warning has been removed ,but it was by glitch apparently but it hasn't been readded.

-1 Staff abuse, also no effort into the 2 big question.
For the staff abuse warn its explained in the Warns sections and I have talked to beta about the warning and they have given me input to measure this section is as good as possible, and for the questions I have edited the Grammar of them and the Sentence Structure so hopefully they have improved.

Last edited:
Username: Adarlard Bambozzini

◈ Your In-Game Name: Adarlard Bambozzini

Link to your Public Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198990349060

Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older with few exceptions): 16

Your Discord (with tag): Wildmanheals#3772

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? Yes

Have you ever been warned on AtomicRP? Yes

Please detail all of your warns and bans. Staff Abuse 3/27/22, The warn was removed Via a glitch so I still have it even though it doesn't show up.

I was really busy and that day I had been taking a large amount of tickets and made a mistake on a RDA ticket. I decided to just unarrest the guy due to other tickets piling up and he seemed happy with this and didn't want the officer warned, just for me to talk to him. I do understand it was my fault for closing the ticket before talking to the officer to get his input , but I thought that in that moment it would've been better to just leave both parties happy and for me to do the other tickets.

Another Reason I was removed was due to my comments during a raid against some enemies. These comments include Glory to the bambozzini Family, and We cant get punished. Ill attempt to explain these the best I can in this situation. We had been raiding a Base Which contained a group we weren't fond of and that group had broken Nlr multiple times during the raid and Although I regret my comments now That was what they were referring to.

Props to beta for informing me of the reasoning and for double checking this for me.

How much playtime do you have on the server? 2 Months

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? No

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? Yes

Were you removed from the staff team? Yes

Did you resign from the staff team? No

What is your time zone? EST

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? 5am to 9pm usually times may vary

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team?

I wish to Contribute to The staff team and community. I honestly love this community and the staff team. In action to this I have spent a large amount of time on this server and have made friends with many new and old players and have helped them out, and those days I was on staff were some of the most fun I had on the server until then. I think that if I was given a second shot I could definitely improve people’s experiences in the Community of this server and to assist those new players i used to let base and now are considered old players.

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team?
I have some prior experience in staffing on atomic and understand how the rules work and how they are to be enforced on the server. I have also had a lot of experience on the server and a lot of time that has helped me know most of the rules by hand. I can help and have the knowledge and experience required to Staff on this server and this community. In addition to this I am mainly returning due to several of my friends in the staff team asking me to do so, including several senior mods. I want to be apart of the team not for any prestige or anything that comes with it but to help others and to spend time with many of my friends on the team, just as I was trying to do before. Now that I have re-studied the rules and have more experience on the server then I did before, I believe I am now ready to come back as staff once again.

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you. I have gathered a few Staff Recommendations.
Staff Recommendations
Administrator
-lilmarcovert
Senor Moderator
-Mahlaser
-Dermacus Cousin (Semen)
-Demarcus Cousin (killumanti)
-Wacomoley
-Brank
-DanTehPan
-Joe Sugma
- Savior
-Pixel_Clockzzz
-Nate<3
KapKat
Trial Moderator
-Jinx fanboy
-JaydenPoyser4
-Ctrl
-Jinx Fanboy
-Drkin_Clorox
I have done a few minor chances involving grammar and have fixed some typing errors and mistakes evolving staff Recommendation names along with other minor edits.

I’ll give you a +1, I feel like you have changed after those events and wouldn’t want to be banned again

+1 Looking through and having a chat with him he seems like a decent guy overall; it seems like he has changed and really wants to be a member of the upper community.