Accepted Adarlard Bambozzini Staff Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adarlard Bambozzini

User
Oct 4, 2021
Username: Adarlard Bambozzini

◈ Your In-Game Name: Adarlard Bambozzini

Link to your Public Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198990349060

Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older): 16

Your Discord (with tag): Wildmanheals#3772

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? Yes

Have you ever been warned on AtomicRP? Yes

Please detail all of your warns and bans. I Have a Previous Staff abuse warning from beta (3/27/22), and i'll explain the instances that got me removed.

I was really busy and that day I had been taking a large amount of tickets and made a mistake on a RDA ticket. I decided to just unarrest the guy due to other tickets piling up and he seemed happy with this and didn't want the officer to be warned, just for me to talk to him. I do understand it was my fault for closing the ticket before talking to the officer to get his input , but I thought that in that moment it would've been better to just leave both parties happy and for me to do the other tickets.

Another Reason I was removed was due to my comments during a raid against some enemies. These comments include Glory to the Bambozzini Family, and We can't get punished. I'll attempt to explain these the best I can in this situation. We had been raiding a Base Which contained a group we weren't fond of due to their constant attacks and slander against us.

That group had broken Nlr multiple times during the raid and later one of them was banned for third party software and three were banned due to hate speech due to their use of slurs and derogatory comments towards me and other fellow players. I made those comments due to them breaking the rules but, I know that it was a mistake for me to make those comments and have learned from this mistake and I agonize over it and will do better in the future.

These comments and actions I have taken were mistakes on my end , but I don't think that anyone can live a life without having regrets or mistakes and I believe that mistakes are simply a way for you to better yourself and to continue learning and growing. Also Thanks to Wilkersfor double checking this to ensure that what i have said is truthful and explains the situation as well as i can.

How much playtime do you have on the server? 64 days, 3 hours, 12 minutes, 48 seconds

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? No

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? Yes

Were you removed from the staff team? Yes

Did you resign from the staff team? (DID NOT ANSWER QUESTION)

What is your time zone? EST

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? 5am to 9pm usually times may vary

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? I wish to Contribute to The staff team and community. I honestly love this community and the staff team. In action to this I have spent a large amount of time on this server and have made friends with many new and old players and have helped them out, and those days I was on staff were some of the most fun I had on the server until then. I think that if I was given a second shot I could definitely improve people’s experiences in the Community of this server and to assist those new players I used to let base and now are considered old players.

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? I have some prior experience in staffing on atomic and understand how the rules work and how they are to be enforced on the server. I have also had a lot of experience on the server and a lot of time that has helped me know most of the rules by hand. I've also had a lot of staff members as friends and am always willing to seek advice on situations when I'm unsure of them. I can help and have the knowledge and experience required to Staff on this server and this community.

In addition to this I am also returning due to several of my friends in the staff team asking me to do so, including several senior mods and higher. I want to be a part of the team not for any prestige or anything that comes with it but to help others and to spend time with many of my friends on the team, just as I was trying to do before. Now that I have learned from my mistakes and have kept up to date on the rules and have re-studied them. I believe that I can do as I used to do and help the community in whatever way I can.

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you. I have gathered a few Staff Recommendations. These recommendations will help show that staff members believe I can do well as a staff member and People believe that if I were to have a second chance I would make the most of it as a staff member and as a member of the Community.

Staff Recommendations

Senior Moderator
-Semen
-Killumanti
-Mahlaser
-Wacomoley
-Nate<3

-Brank
-Ctrl
-Jinx fanboy
-Drkin_Clorox
-Joe Sugma
-DanTehPan
-Zambeh420
-Spring Pepper
-King Mavis

Trial Moderator
-TM BROKENREC0RD
-Pixel_Clockzzz

Former Staff Members
- Lil Marcovert | Former Administrator
- Daddystuffy | Former Senior Moderator
- KapKat | Former Mod
- Savior | Former Mod
- JaydenPoyser4 | Former Trial Moderator

-1 Staff abuse, you were already denied on June 1st I believe. I don’t think you’ll be getting another chance but who knows.

+1 i think out of the many times you have tried to come back you deserve 1 last chance on the team

-1 Staff abuse, you were already denied on June 1st I believe. I don’t think you’ll be getting another chance but who knows.
The warn is very well explained and you seem to have not even read it before replying. I had Wilkers double check it to make sure it explains the situation correctly and well.

+1

Might as well see where it goes

A lot of recommendations for someone who got removed from the team. Dedicated to still going at it, so ill give you that. I do believe you need a different interview if we are going to proceed here. If accepted, you will probably be barred from doing any gang tickets.

+1

Might as well see where it goes

A lot of recommendations for someone who got removed from the team. Dedicated to still going at it, so ill give you that. I do believe you need a different interview if we are going to proceed here. If accepted, you will probably be barred from doing any gang tickets.
I understand that i will need to prove myself due to my past mistakes and will be glad to do so.

+1 With him continuously trying to become staff over and over again I don't see why we don't give him another shot.

+/- Lots of recommendations and trying over and over to come back, but the staff abuse is why this is staying neutral. Would be fine to see a interview.

+/- Think adarlard is a wonderful character within atomic and is perfectly capable of staffing. The previous staff abuse incident is keeping me at neutral. GL

+/- Same reasons as last time. You do not actively use a microphone.

Management decision.

+1 I still think he should be given another chance, Adarlard has good intentions.

+1 Good app with effort shown, a lot of recommendations and seems pretty dedicated to come back.

+1
have played against and with and you seem to have made an effort to show respect and a change to the previous behaviors mentioned. I think that deserves another chance.

Status
Not open for further replies.