Add a Miner Job

DrChicken25

User
Aug 31, 2021
Title:Underground Miner
Job Salary: 100$/hr
Job Limit: 5
Category Affiliation: Citizen
Job Description: You Mine and Refine Materials to sell for profit. SETUP assembly line to process coal and materials like; iron, bronze, silver, gold.
Adds Permanent Law to law boards (if applicable): N/A
Job Rules: Don't grief other miners
Job Purpose: Mine and refine ores and sell for money. Not very many jobs to get money.
Weapons/Tools: Pickaxe, Building tool
Model (Workshop link with size of model): Link To Addon (if applicable): https://www.gmodstore.com/market/view/zero-s-retrominer-mining-script

A more detailed explanation can be found on the website above as well as video demonstrations.

Server is very prop heavy as it is right now, and that class takes up around 30-40 per player as a normal methcook would have about 20. It would be nice to have that job and I am sure its doable but the server would crash more often

Title:Underground Miner
Job Salary: 100$/hr
Job Limit: 5
Category Affiliation: Citizen
Job Description: You Mine and Refine Materials to sell for profit. SETUP assembly line to process coal and materials like; iron, bronze, silver, gold.
Adds Permanent Law to law boards (if applicable): N/A
Job Rules: Don't grief other miners
Job Purpose: Mine and refine ores and sell for money. Not very many jobs to get money.
Weapons/Tools: Pickaxe, Building tool
Model (Workshop link with size of model): Link To Addon (if applicable): https://www.gmodstore.com/market/view/zero-s-retrominer-mining-script

A more detailed explanation can be found on the website above as well as video demonstrations.
Alternative title: Retro Miner
Alternative Salary: $75/h

I know how this job looks like, because in Australia there's a server known as Orbital Server, I have smol playtime there, but I know how to be the miner XD

I think that this is a great job. They had it on the last server I played on and is really fun to level up with your friends.

This one (retro miner) if it even got added, it would only have 1 player slot due to the absurd amount of entities it uses. The server already has an issue with those, let's not make it more.

Another type of mining could be the afk type, where you mine ore and can craft things like grenades, perma items, etc

Another type of mining could be the afk type, where you mine ore and can craft things like grenades, perma items, etc
craft things? Be a miner is just mining ore with pickaxe (add later if this job added to the server) then refine the ore, then collect it with small crates, then from small crates to the smelter and wait couple mins it will be bars (copper, bronze, silver, or gold depend what you mine) and then sell it to NPC, there should be profit not like trashman now, no profit

Noob has stated in the past that a crafting system will not be added to the server.

-1 better jobs for cash money that don't involve so many entities are what we need. It would be a fun position but like someone stated above, the player slots allowed for it would be so microscopic it would piss more people off that they couldn't play the job and that the server is laggier than they would make people happy that there are more, new and exciting money making methods.