Add a vault to the pd so it has a purpose to raid

TM_BROKENRECORD

User
Jul 18, 2021
I am not sure of the name of the mod, and there may be plenty. But I suggest the darkrp server gets a vault or some sort of way to make money by raiding the pd, similar to the bank it could just be a crate of money or something different.
Currently the only purpose of raiding the pd is to kill the mayor or to just rp, I believe adding a vault to the pd will make people raid it more often and lead to more people playing police.
Most players don't play government officials as there isn't much to do except occasionally raid a base or rp with the mayor. Adding something they have to actively defend will spice up the experience of this server

+1, most servers have it and would be a GREAT addition to ours, also would open up opportunities for police to kill people rather than getting bored or switching jobs which then again, also keeps the bank raidable

Too bad there wouldn't be enough police on to get the money from the raid 😌

Too bad there wouldn't be enough police on to get the money from the raid 😌
I'd dedicate more time to mayor and make people miserable so they are more inclined to start using the Law enforcement role

I am not sure of the name of the mod, and there may be plenty. But I suggest the darkrp server gets a vault or some sort of way to make money by raiding the pd, similar to the bank it could just be a crate of money or something different.
Currently the only purpose of raiding the pd is to kill the mayor or to just rp, I believe adding a vault to the pd will make people raid it more often and lead to more people playing police.
Most players don't play government officials as there isn't much to do except occasionally raid a base or rp with the mayor. Adding something they have to actively defend will spice up the experience of this server
👀

• Wow
Reactions: Acid X Touch