Add More to Mayor's Job/Perks

Terrath

User
Nov 11, 2021
This is just what I've seen but it'd be cool if the mayor could tax people, upgrade the number of cops, upgrade cop equipment, have a city fund, a city fund storage in the mayor's office that criminals like the thief can rob in PD raid, fine people for crimes, put them on the wanted list for crimes, etc. Idk I just feel like Mayor doesn't really do that much but sit in an office hoping not to die during a PD raid. Basically, I'm asking to do what Smoke's Darkrp did but have a system that ACTUALLY WORKS. Yeah, their interface was constantly broken so even though they had these features they were impossible to use. Also, taxes give people reasons to hate the mayor so there should be the ability to rebel against the Mayor just cuz that'd be cool.

Ok so, we don’t tax people, it’s a rule. The storage system is gonna be messy to deal with and could result in people losing stuff, upgrades are weird. I agree with the crime fines and the wanted list, could be like a warrant but a it’s own thing as a wanted list and could be a bounty hunter/ add on to mercenary.

Reactions: Terrath