Add rule for to not allow RDM while arrested

Status
Not open for further replies.

keana

User
May 16, 2021
Pretty simple but to elaborate, a new trend started to appear where a mayor would call a lockdown and kill everyone in the jail cells over and over. I understand why they do it, but it ends up with people stuck in spawn or their bases and a lot of rda, some cops do not understand the rules. the worst part is this effects the new players the most, and would you stay in a server you get arrested for being in the open and then repeatably killed for 2mins, to be released and it all happen again? On top of that the staff get flooded during these times with tickets of rdm and rda to the point that an on duty staff member has to sit in the jail area and tell everyone who is dying over and over that this is allowed. the worst part is the real rda gets flooded out during this.

My personal opinion on this is that it could kill the server, and I already know who is going to up vote and down vote this and why. (the people regularly cops are going to downvote saying its part of the rp or the most fun they have had or its for the kill streak... you know who you are)

TLDR: the lockdown murder sprees deter players

Reactions: Captain Snake
+1 I agree that this shit really hurts new players, especially when you figure that the majority of people who do the government jobs are either minges or haven't taken the time to read the rules yet so getting RDAed is commonplace.

It's basically a loop hole around RDM. It frustrates most of the players and wastes their time.

+1 I agree that this shit really hurts new players, especially when you figure that the majority of people who do the government jobs are either minges or haven't taken the time to read the rules yet so getting RDAed is commonplace.
+1 I Agree With KYO

A new Bail/Arresting system is being added to the server soon where there will be a NPC out front of the PD where you can pay a small amount to bail out a player from the jail. I believe this should alleviate the issue. However as to getting killed while in jail I don't believe there should be a rule against this.

Status
Not open for further replies.