Denied Advil's Staff Application

Mike Evans (Advil)

User
Sep 17, 2020
Now, before I start my application I would like to direct this message towards Wilkers and Imanoob2000. I want to say that, over the 6+ days of total playtime on the server, I have had the best DarkRP experience in my 1k gmod hours yet. I want AtomicRP to be know as the finest, greatest, and most supreme DarkRP server out there. I am blown away of how my experience has gone with the server, and there is nothing at all that I would change about AtomicRP. It is a great honor to be apart of the community, and to be recongized differently than I have been treated before in other servers. Now, to the main point, as you know, Wilkers, I have discussed with you about being on a "reserved" schedule (Which means I unfortunately will be unable to meet the 10hrs/week requirement) even though I will try my best at making AtomicRP standout from the rest of the servers. I hope that, after this application, we can furthermore discuss how we can arrange something for me :). Thank you, now, here's my staff application:
Your in-game name: Advil
Steam Name: Mike Evans {Connor}
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:117412518
Your age (we only accept staff age 15 and over): 16
Your discord name/tag: Mike Evans#0061
How much playtime do you have on our server? (3 Days min.) 5d 13h
Do you have any previous staff experience on any GMod servers? If yes, have you resigned from a different community recently? Yes, I have alot of experience with ULX and most admin commands. Last time I was admin on a GMOD DarkRP server was back in 2017, but since I have returned to playing the game more frequently I have been ontop of learning new commands.
Have you ever been warned/kicked/banned on the server? If yes, what for? I have been warned for RDM, but long story short I killed a man that was harassing me (This was when I was brand new to the server)
What is your timezone? (US time zones are preferred, but we always need internationals to be on duty during off hours) Eastern Daylight Time
Have you read over our rules fully? And read up on Staff Guidelines? Yes, I have fully read up on both and I am pretty familiar with the MOTD rules
Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes
Why do you want to be a part of the staff team? I want to be apart of the AtomicRP staff team, mainly because I see the community, and the staff team devoting alot of time and efforts to make sure that AtomicRP server has a community unlike any other. The staff team will get to know you on a very good comfortable level, which in all honesty improved my gameplay by a mile. From my many years of playing GMOD, and over 800+ hours on various DarkRP servers, I see AtomicRP as one of the best out there, the people in the community make it a heartwarming, welcoming, and chill place to be, whilst the staff take care of any mishaps in the perfect, respectful, and mature fashion. As said earlier, I am blown away of how maturely-managed the server is. Not a single little kid to be admin and abuse powers, only a staff team and community full of welcoming and dank people.

Why should you be accepted onto the staff team? I believe I should be accepted onto the staff team because I have previous experiences with being staff on different ranked servers. I have staffed servers with up to 60 people, and I was left to be the only last admin online due to the server being shut down. Unlike other applications, I am dedicated to devote my time, efforts, and anything else possible to make AtomicRP a better experience for a newcomer. I want to see the streets clean, and I also want to help out anyone whom is lost. I have the desire to help, even when not asked. I like to throw a little bit of humor when it comes to more complicated times, to make people laugh and have fun, and lastly, I want people to truly understand that AtomicRP is the most superior DarkRP server on the charts. With outstanding staff on the team, and team work to back up eachother, I truly believe that I can make a large difference when looking at being a staff member.
Actions

Staff Application Denied
Your staff application has been denied, you may reapply for an Atomic Networks Staff position in 2 weeks.