AEZ623
Steam Name:
AEZ623

Link to your Public Steam Profile:
https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199060408753/

Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older with few exceptions):

Your discord name/tag:
AEZ623#5737

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP?
Yes

Have you ever been warned/kicked/banned on any Atomic Networks Servers? If yes, what for?
No

How much playtime do you have on the server? (24 hour minimum)
1d 30m

Have you read up on our rules fully?
yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the Forums?
yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis?
yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers? (Please go into detail if the answer is Yes)
Yes, first I was staff on a server I played almost 2 years called ObeyRP. The server got shut down due to personal problems of the owner. My staff associates really appreciated having me, especially due to the fact that MRDMERS were increasing substantially every day.

Have you received any recommendations to apply for staff from current AtomicRP Staff Members? (If so list them below) No

Why do you want to be a part of the staff team?
I want to be part of the staff team because I want to stop people who like to rdm/mrdm, fail base, etc. from ruining the fun for me and for everyone else who is just trying to have a good time playing g-mod.

Why should you be accepted onto the staff team?
I should be accepted because I believe that as a staff member, I can help to punish those who do not follow the rules. I also think I would be a great help at improving AtomicRP as well as making it more enjoyable for players.

What is your time zone?
CST

What time of the day are you usually on?
Weekends 11:00 am to 12:00 am
Weekdays 4:30pm to 10:00pm

+1 Not the worse application

What was your name on obey? I was a tmod there for a bit.
AEZ623 just as now, I was a T-mod for a while and I was helping with a huge wave of mrdmers but I stopped playing video games for a while not long after that.

Last edited:
+1 good player in game, and even though he has low hours he seemed to have a decent grasp on rules. Prior experience us always wanted

+/-
(
+ Has Prior Experience

+/- Very Low Hours, Barely Meets The Time Requirement
- Short Application
)

GoodLuck!

Last edited:
+/-
Past experience is very good.

haven’t seen you around much though so can’t say if I would trust you with this server or not.

Application could use some work too.

Application Denied
You may reapply for an Atomic Networks Staff Position in 2 Weeks, Please DM me (Unknown..#2441) with questions/concerns.