Denied AleisterTheHut Staff Application

AleisterTheHut

User
Jun 16, 2022
Username: AleisterTheHut

◈ Your In-Game Name: AleisterTheHut

Link to your Public Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198288450941/

Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older): 15

Your Discord (with tag): AleisterTheHut#1581

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? Yes

Have you ever been warned on AtomicRP? Yes

Please detail all of your warns and bans. I was handed a one-week ban for MRDM (Class V) on 10/4/2022
I was also given a warning for breaking NLR (Class II) on 19/4/2022

I have learned from this and have taken the time to play the game and learn all the rules, I rarely have been called by admins unless it was a misunderstanding with another player.

How much playtime do you have on the server? 2 Days and 15 Minutes. This has been over about 2 months of playtime but now that school is out I have been playing lots more.

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? No

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? No

What is your time zone? Mountain time

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? I am rarely on Friday night so about 6pm-12 am. On other days I will generally be on before 9:00 PM and many times on at 3:00 PM and stay on until 12:00 AM.

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? For the time I've been on the server I have encountered plenty of people who have broken rules, but I haven't been able to do anything about it. I also love the staff team, they are always willing to hear me out when I have an issue and are generally fun. Especially one time when I had a hit on an admin, the admin changed teams to let me take the hit and then went back to work. I love helping people and whenever someone asks me a question I answer it for them.

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? I have the time to play and I have experience on GMOD with 300 hours, I will be fair with everyone and hear every person out to get the full story. I assure you, you wouldn't be disappointed if you hired me. There definitely needs to be an increase in active admins. I only see about 1-3 admins on server 1 which is outrageous with the number of people on there. I don't consider myself better than anyone, I see myself as equal especially depending on my position. I have seen how other admins work and I respect them, I am ready to work beside them. I would NEVER treat someone else differently than someone else for race, ethnicity, or gender identity.

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you. I have 3 cats, I'm a sophomore and I love nature AND video games. Video games a bit more though. I am confident when speaking to people and am hopefully lots of fun to be around. Thank you!

+1 I think I can see you making it on to the team but I am a bit skeptical about the MRDM Warn and everything but other than that you seem driven so I think you got a good shot

Positives:
- Decent application
- Playtime
- Confidence
Negatives:
- Prior warnings
Other:
I like the energy that this guy brings off. It sounds like you have matured since your last warnings and I have high hopes for this. For 15, I think you did a pretty good job. I personally liked when you said "I would NEVER treat someone else differently than someone else for race, ethnicity, or gender identity." I hope you prepare and do well for your interview if given the chance.
Overall: +1

+1
This application has all the effort an application should have; you have shown that you are mature for your age, you have also shown us that you have learned from your mistakes and previous warnings, and you have over a pretty decent playtime on Atomic which is incredible. Apart from all of that you have shown us that you want to be a part of Atomics staff team.
I can't wait to hear your interview :D

Application Denied
It was clear from your interview that you are lacking the proper rule knowledge to have a successful training.
We appreciate your interest in staffing. You may reapply for an Atomic Networks Staff Position in 2 Weeks, DM me with questions/concerns.

We recommend consulting the Enforcement Guidelines if you are interested in applying again.