Denied AlfredoBread Staff Application

AlfredoBread

Mod
User
Jul 5, 2022
Username: AlfredoBread

◈ Your In-Game Name: Wendys Nuts

Link to your Public Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199183407486/

Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older): 15

Your Discord (with tag): Alfredobread#8514

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? No

Have you ever been warned on AtomicRP? Yes

Please detail all of your warns and bans. RDM, FRP

How much playtime do you have on the server? 1day 19hours 21minutes

Have you read up on our rules fully?
Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? No

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? No

What is your time zone? Eastern.

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? I am usually on at about 12 to 3 in the morning. Depends if I have school which I don't.

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? I would like to be apart of the AtomicRP Staff Team because I would like to help out with issue's like RDM, failbasing. I would also like to enforce the rules properly to make sure people understand the rules. Also I have taken into consideration that when I am active and playing there few staff members on the servers. In my opinion servers that hold about 130 people a day need more staff on duty. I feel like I can be a exquisite staff member and someday an admin. Something I do want to say about the server is I like the UI and the people. I feel the community is very welcoming to new players, and I wanna help out the new players. Now ill admit that I do have some warns but since then I have learned what to do and what not to do, I genuinely want to do that for others. I have also have seen people breaking the rules like prop blocking and I explained to them why you cant do that to them and they understood what I was saying. Another issue is not all but some staff members don't answer tickets, if I was on the staff I would answer tickets.

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? I feel like I should be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team because I have been playing an the server for while and I know all the rules. I think I can help a lot of people out and get the people to do the right thing. I am also very patient with a lot of people. I would also like to give back to this community for the time I have been playing on the server. I really do think I can make a difference for some people and help them out as some of you have helped me out. Some more reason's I think I should be put onto staff is because as I stated there isn't a lot of staff members as there use to be. Staff for me would be a good learning experience for me, I feel I could learn more about the server if I was on staff.

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you.
I hope to hear back from you guys with a positive response see you soon.
P.S. Have a good day or night.

Last edited:
-1 No effort
Go read some accepted applications to get a general understanding of what we are looking for and then come back and edit this one

What grammar mistakes do you see? By the way thanks for the criticism.
"I hop to hear back from you guys with a positive response see you soon", "ill", just to name a couple. Always remember to proof read EVERYTHING before you send it in.

+1, seems to have put in a good amount of effort and seems to have taken criticism quite well after being told what they did wrong.